Hello,
    I have a Sprint Tour that I picked up. Is there a guide out there to explain how to do this?
    I see you have to download a utility, and "generic service books."
    I have seen a guide for the Bold/Storm. I havent seen one made for the Tour yet. I am unsure how to do this since this is my first BB that I will be unlocking. I have seen videos on how to unlock it through the 3rd party people, however none of them say how to get it working after the unlock. Does it just work right after you connect to the TMobile network? Does it download what it needs? Will everything work? (data, voicemail, sms, mms)

Any help?
    Last edited by zelda26; 07-30-09 at 04:17 PM.
    07-30-09 04:14 PM
    wow, lol guess I should have done a little harder searching. Thanks for the help.

update: Actually none of those tell you how to do it after you get the unlock code. Like do I need to download a utility, do I need to download the service books manually? Wheres the guide?
    Last edited by zelda26; 07-30-09 at 04:31 PM.
    07-30-09 04:22 PM
    No problem!!!! Hope it works well for you!!! If not wait for the new Curve!!!!
    07-30-09 04:23 PM
    I didnt see the guide anywhere I looked.
    07-30-09 04:38 PM
    I think im having the same problem... I have the Sprint Tour, it's unlocked and T-mobile is my carrier.. is ther any way to get my default browser configuration to chage to the t-mobile netwok?
    09-30-09 11:29 AM
    Most of the time when BlackBerry's are unlocked, as long as you have BlackBerry Data service with the new carrier they should be fully functional with maybe just having to input the correct APn settings for your carrier.
    09-30-09 11:32 AM
    If you're having trouble unlocking your tour take a read through this it might help:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/tr...ur-read-324720
    09-30-09 09:14 PM
    Hello,
    I have a Sprint Tour that I picked up. Is there a guide out there to explain how to do this?
    I see you have to download a utility, and "generic service books."
    I have seen a guide for the Bold/Storm. I havent seen one made for the Tour yet. I am unsure how to do this since this is my first BB that I will be unlocking. I have seen videos on how to unlock it through the 3rd party people, however none of them say how to get it working after the unlock. Does it just work right after you connect to the TMobile network? Does it download what it needs? Will everything work? (data, voicemail, sms, mms)

Any help?
    You might need to download the service books manually, let us know if you need help.
    10-01-09 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD