Hello, my daughter has a torch 9800 shes on Vodaphone i'm on Virgin can her phone be unlocked and be fully working (3g etc) so i can buy her phone from her ? If this is possible where can i get the phone unlocked im in the UK, many thanks Sue.
    07-15-11 03:33 AM
    You can unlock your Blackberry in many "phone-stores" all over the UK for around $25-30 (USD).

Another option is to use a website that will sell you the unlock code to unlock your Blackberry (it's also cheaper, read my sig.. ) - and then just unlock the Blackberry device you want by yourself.

The instructions to unlock Blackberry of any model can be found here:
    Unlock BlackBerry (instructions for all Blackberry models)

You will need to call your carrier after unlocking it and get Data-plan and service book sent to your device (update) so it can work with services....

Good luck.
    07-16-11 12:20 AM
    yes you can unlock it! just won't get 3g though
    07-16-11 08:48 AM
    We are unlocking torch 9800 online....
    07-18-11 10:27 AM
    Hello, my daughter has a torch 9800 shes on Vodaphone i'm on Virgin can her phone be unlocked and be fully working (3g etc) so i can buy her phone from her ? If this is possible where can i get the phone unlocked im in the UK, many thanks Sue.
    Please use CRACKBERRY20 as the discount.
    07-18-11 12:23 PM
    If both carriers use the same frequency bands then yes if not you will be on EDGE. But you can go to any local shop or buy a unlock code online.
    07-18-11 08:31 PM
    If this is possible where can i get the phone unlocked im in the UK, many thanks Sue.
    Feel free to contact one of the unlockers here in the forum...I'm sure any of us will be happy to help.
    07-18-11 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD