Has anyone had success asking Telus for the unlock code of their Storm? I am a Rogers customer and I have just received a deal I cannot pass on for a near brand new Storm for $200 from a friend. He has left the country and just left me the phone. I'm guessing since I am not a Telus customer, they will not give me an unlock code. Any help would be real helpful!
    08-03-09 11:58 AM
    Telus will not give you a code. They just don't have them. (Storms are $99 instore now-a-days...sooo ya, tell your friend to take a hike)...

...I have a Telus Storm, i unlocked it via one of the friendly and extremely helpful members/vendors of crackberry. $45 and i can now use the GSM service of my choice. (I use a carrier in Sweden for example). I just flip flop from CDMA to GSM depending where i am. All good.

Use the 'Search' function up top and find a guy with a username: ngreen (or just send him a PM, he sells Telus unlock codes on ebay)

- he's awesome and fast, i vouch for him. Entering the code is as easy as dialing a phone number.

GL - don't go to robbers, there's always a better way (tin-can and string for example)
    08-03-09 10:23 PM
    Anyone know where I can get unlock codes in the $20 range? $45 is a little pricey for me!
    08-03-09 11:16 PM
    Omgwtfbbq I was telling you nicely to use the search function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 08:47 AM
    check out UniquePhones. The link is in my signature. They had a discount for crackberry users. Just look around the website, there should be something on it
    08-05-09 09:42 PM
    UniquePhones is very good.
    THey unlocked mine without any problem. LoL.
    They're not expensive either.
    08-06-09 12:47 AM
    haha never mind about the storm, i slept on it and didn't purchase it. gonna get an iphone to play around with instead of a storm! the bold will still remain my primary phone though... at least until the onyx comes out
    08-06-09 11:34 AM
    haha never mind about the storm, i slept on it and didn't purchase it. gonna get an iphone to play around with instead of a storm! the bold will still remain my primary phone though... at least until the onyx comes out
    Bold is great!
    08-06-09 11:48 AM
    Uniquephones
    Bell & Telus $14.99 with the discount code BBTBS. This offer expires on August 15th.
    08-11-09 01:55 PM
    Uniquephones
    Bell & Telus $14.99 with the discount code BBTBS. This offer expires on August 15th.
    Awesome thanks!!!
    08-11-09 04:26 PM
    Had mine done by mobile-to-go for around $35 CDN.
    08-18-09 11:33 AM
    I am also looking to unlock my TELUS 9630 i was trying to search for ngreen but was unable to find him since there are so many people with that name...help anyone.
    08-30-09 12:38 PM
    I am also looking to unlock my TELUS 9630 i was trying to search for ngreen but was unable to find him since there are so many people with that name...help anyone.
    Hi
    We can help you unlock your Telus 9630, information in our signature
    08-30-09 12:51 PM
    There are lots of people who unlock now, Ngreen, cellunlocknet and my choice UniquePhones, They unlocked my storm in oneday no problems at all. Info in my siggy below
    08-31-09 12:25 AM
    Hello fellow CB's!! I am here to announce that my Tour has been successfully (tried& tested) unlocked by yours truly "Hellfire" was cracked the same day great service and not expensive at all. if you have any questions regarding PM me!
    09-01-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD