Most of the unlocking advice comes from Verizon customers. What about Canadian users who's hooked up to Telus. Are they as generous with the code? I'm itching to use my new Storm during Christmas vacation ... and, you know, not pay ridiculous roaming fees.
    12-09-08 10:41 PM
    Try www. cellunlock.net I called them today, they said they could unlock the storm at $50
    12-18-08 02:01 AM
    Most of the unlocking advice comes from Verizon customers. What about Canadian users who's hooked up to Telus. Are they as generous with the code? I'm itching to use my new Storm during Christmas vacation ... and, you know, not pay ridiculous roaming fees.
    To my knowledge, no they are not. I believe it's quite the task. You should definitely call them and try though. Also, I'm pretty sure Telus doesn't give out device information and that unlocking services will be unable to unlock the device. Telus is the only one who can give you the code.
    12-18-08 05:47 AM
    when i called the code they gave me was 9999

obviously... it didnt work.

The verizon need 16 digit code though and where you enter that code on the telus it says "10 characters left" ... is it possible ours is just locked at 10 digit?
    12-18-08 07:10 AM
    That was probably your temp voicemail password or something... he/she had no idea what you were talking about or played dumb.
    12-18-08 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD