Hi All,

Can anyone help me with unlocking a Blackberry bold 9700 from the Australian Telstra Network.

I have tried a few online remote unlockers and all seem to have failed and returned my money.

I got the phone over xmas and I live and work in Malaysia so I need it to work on the Celcom Malaysia network.

Thanks everyone I hope somone can help me I am desperate I love this phone, I am willing to do anything, reflash, MEP code, OS clear whatever it takes!
    12-28-09 12:43 AM
    We can help you unlock it.
    12-28-09 11:03 AM
    So can we! What was the reason that the other unlockers said they couldn't do it?
    12-28-09 11:20 AM
    Hi All,

Can anyone help me with unlocking a Blackberry bold 9700 from the Australian Telstra Network.

I have tried a few online remote unlockers and all seem to have failed and returned my money.

I got the phone over xmas and I live and work in Malaysia so I need it to work on the Celcom Malaysia network.

Thanks everyone I hope somone can help me I am desperate I love this phone, I am willing to do anything, reflash, MEP code, OS clear whatever it takes!
    We can as well and guarantee the code will work 100%. Please run the following and email us the data you get Updated-How to retrieve MEP Data from your Blackberry

Email us at sales@cellunlock.net and send us as well the code they sent you so we can cross check it before you pay
    12-28-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD