Hi Everyone,

Got a Blackberry Bold 9700 for Xmas from my family when I came back to Australia but it is locked to the Telstra network and I live and work in Malaysia.

Does anyone know anyway I can unlock it from the telstra network so it will work with Celcom in Malaysia?

I have tried several unlock web sites like unlock.com and mobileunlock.com but all say that they cannot find the MEP code for Australian Telstra phones.

Please help. I love this phone but need to be able to use it in Malaysia.

Willing to do anything, firmware flash, MEP code, OS clear whatever it takes.
    12-28-09 12:36 AM
    We can unlock it for you, just let us know.
    12-29-09 09:02 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Got a Blackberry Bold 9700 for Xmas from my family when I came back to Australia but it is locked to the Telstra network and I live and work in Malaysia.

Does anyone know anyway I can unlock it from the telstra network so it will work with Celcom in Malaysia?

I have tried several unlock web sites like unlock.com and mobileunlock.com but all say that they cannot find the MEP code for Australian Telstra phones.

Please help. I love this phone but need to be able to use it in Malaysia.

Willing to do anything, firmware flash, MEP code, OS clear whatever it takes.
    are you sure its locked? - as far as i know telstra don't lock their phones - not unless this is a new thing they have brought out in the last few months - it could be that the pin is registered with them if that is the case just ask them to remove it from their network
    01-04-10 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD