hello guys,

im a new BB user
    im planning to go to Indonesia this summer and i wanted to unlock my AT&T BB Bold so i can use it there..

do you guys have any suggestion what website should i get the program from ?
    does this website look safe ??
    w w w.unlockblackberrybold.com

and is there any side effects after i unlock it ?
    i mean is it gonna be more vulnerable against bugs or is it gonna be lagging a lot more ??

thanks so much !!
    03-01-09 01:11 AM
    I unlocked mine through gsmphonesource.com before my trip to Japan. Worked flawlessly with the 3G SIM card I rented at the airport. No problems at all, and once you unlock your phone it will stay unlocked no matter how many times you upgrade/downgrade your OS.
    03-01-09 01:16 AM
    It's been mentioned here before that you can try calling AT&T and explaining that you will be traveling abroad. Most of the time they will give you the unlock code themselves. Others have said that you must have been a customer for 90 days for AT&T to consider it. I'm not sure myself as it's not an issue for me. Doing a search in this forum on this topic will result in many threads to peruse.

Bryan
    03-01-09 01:19 AM
    Yes after I finally got through to someone at Att to give me the unlock code, being a customer for 90 days was a requirement/
    03-01-09 02:52 AM
    are u going to indonesia for vacation or what?
    03-01-09 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD