Hi there, basically I am looking to unlock my 9500 that is locked to Vodafone UK and use it on the T-Mobile UK network with all features intact. would anyone be able to tell me the steps i need to go through in order to do this. Thankss.
    12-22-09 03:23 PM
    It will cost $20 but you can check out this site.

BlackBerry Storm Unlock Code | Guaranteed Fast Service at UniquePhones
    12-22-09 03:29 PM
    Hi thanks for that link. Is that all there is to it, just entering an unlock code? I was reading another thread and it seemed like unlocking a storm and being able to use the blackberry features such as E-mail and BBM was a lot more complicated than that?
    12-22-09 04:16 PM
    Unlocking the phone is pretty easy, the more "difficult" part might be getting the phone to work flawlessly on a different network. However, there are step by step walkthroughs in the how to section that tell you what to do to get everything working on your phone. There's also threads on how to unlock your phone as well
    12-22-09 04:57 PM
    it was actually super easy i won one and i did it no problem i have no idea what it does or how it works but i got it lol but i am going to jamaica for two weeks in january and id love to use the phone
    12-22-09 08:50 PM
    You need to purchase a unlock code from us or any other reputable unlocker and then make sure to add a BB Data Plan to have all the features working correctly.
    12-23-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD