guys, I am new here and I am not sure if this has been posted in the forums before.

I am using an unlocked spring tour, but it still says activation required instead of the carrier name.

Reading from the forums... I would need the MSL code. since it's a Sprint, the ##000000 and ##111111 will not work unfortunately.

I have tried to do google searches on it. I used unicdma to fix it but I am stuck to the point where I have to put in the memory and the length. What do I have to put there? The other posts only works with other BB models.

Thanks for the help!
    01-23-10 03:34 PM
    All Sprint Tours are unlocked out of the box. What carrier SIM are you trying to use?
    01-23-10 05:17 PM
    Need to get the msl from sprint, but whether you do or not it will not interfere with the use of the device.
    01-23-10 05:40 PM
    guys, I am new here and I am not sure if this has been posted in the forums before.

I am using an unlocked spring tour, but it still says activation required instead of the carrier name.

Reading from the forums... I would need the MSL code. since it's a Sprint, the ##000000 and ##111111 will not work unfortunately.

I have tried to do google searches on it. I used unicdma to fix it but I am stuck to the point where I have to put in the memory and the length. What do I have to put there? The other posts only works with other BB models.

Thanks for the help!
    It will not affect the phone but if it bothers you, we can get the MSL code for you.
    01-24-10 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD