Anyone know of any reliable unlocking services which will work for BB's used in the UK?
    02-01-09 12:52 PM
    check the link in my sig. Highly recommended.
    02-01-09 12:53 PM
    check the link in my sig. Highly recommended.
    Looking for a company based here in the UK ideally
    02-01-09 01:10 PM
    Many companies get their codes from Horizon as well. Any particular reason to get it from a local UK company? Just curious.
    02-01-09 01:11 PM
    Many companies get their codes from Horizon as well. Any particular reason to get it from a local UK company? Just curious.
    prefer to deal with a UK company as I have been ripped off far too many times by US and Canadian based companies :-(
    02-01-09 01:13 PM
    Ah, well, I have gotten about 30 devices unlocked from them, all very quickly. They are also a company that has had dealings with CB, BBF, and many other of the BB sites.

As for a UK company unfortunately i do not know any. Sorry
    02-01-09 01:15 PM
    Ah, well, I have gotten about 30 devices unlocked from them, all very quickly. They are also a company that has had dealings with CB, BBF, and many other of the BB sites.

Well, with that good a reputation I will give them a try, how fast do they typically unlock?
    02-01-09 01:19 PM
    I can't see the link you refer to - to unlock my phone, can you post it here - so I can follow it please.

06-10-13 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD