CAD$0.00FREE SHIPPING! (Free Shipping Only):
    CAD$39.00Total:

Status History & Comments Date Order Status Comments
    04/15/2009 Processing
    04/15/2009 Processing PayPal status: Completed @ 06:18:30 Apr 15, 2009 PDT
    Trans ID:6YP28609********
    Amount: 39.00 CAD

-------------
    I can also post my various discussion occured using email and their online chat so all can know how pathetic service these chaps are giving,not only that one guy sits there mailed me and said why I am keep asking for unlock code??????????huh,perhaps this guy has no brain and belives in eating up money.
    Someone please help me,I sent couple of mails to them last night with a note either give me unlocking code or return my money back,sadly no reply I got from them till this minute,my inbox says no new mail!!
    Man I hope things work out for you. I'd try getting a refund. They promise the delivery of the code within a couple hours.
    04-27-09 11:41 PM
    Tx dannieloco,
    I wish they do it but now they even lost dare to reply my mails where I clearly told them either give me code or give full refund to me,I am entitled to get more than what I paid to them legally as they failed to keep up their business promise and gave lot of mental troubles to me.
    Man I hope things work out for you. I'd try getting a refund. They promise the delivery of the code within a couple hours.
    04-27-09 11:49 PM
    Tx dannieloco,
    I wish they do it but now they even lost dare to reply my mails where I clearly told them either give me code or give full refund to me,I am entitled to get more than what I paid to them legally as they failed to keep up their business promise and gave lot of mental troubles to me.
    Yeah I agree. If they cant provide the unlock code to you, then they should simply man up and give you a refund. -- at the very least!
    04-27-09 11:59 PM
    Yes but here now they are not intelligent inuf to reply my mails where I advised them to refund my money after deadline setup by them ended last night!I call this one of the worst services ever I dealt in my entire life,such people built one site,open a paypal account and claim for unlocking services,better they unlock themselves rather than blackberry.
    Yeah I agree. If they cant provide the unlock code to you, then they should simply man up and give you a refund. -- at the very least!
    04-28-09 01:14 AM
    That is the difference between customer support. Most of the places once you pay them, they ignore you until they get your code and thats it.

I actually communicate with all customers, members, old customers on a daily basis. Even if it doesn't have to do with unlocking.
    04-28-09 07:28 AM
    Update
    After 14 days of pain finally I received a code last night,phone is fully unlocked now.
    04-29-09 10:42 PM
    Hey,
    I got a bold right now with att, I just bought a curve8900...I'm looking to unlock it... just wanted to know if besides unlocking it, would I need to 'install at&t service books' and such?? Is there anything else I'd have to do after initially 'unlocking' it??? ...I'm new. Thks guys!

-MAFs
    05-08-09 02:54 AM
    05-08-09 08:33 AM
    Hey,
    I got a bold right now with att, I just bought a curve8900...I'm looking to unlock it... just wanted to know if besides unlocking it, would I need to 'install at&t service books' and such?? Is there anything else I'd have to do after initially 'unlocking' it??? ...I'm new. Thks guys!

-MAFs
    Once you unlock it, you just register it with your carrier and then set it up on your BIS plan. If you do not know how to do this, check the 101 lectures as there is a detailed guide on the process. I have a link to the 101 lectures in my signature and you can also find the information at anytime using the "Blackberry Help" menu option at the top of every page here at Crackberry.
    05-08-09 08:39 AM
    I agree Just used Cellunlock.net yesterday, emailed my code to me in 15 minutes flawless unlock.
    05-09-09 07:54 AM
    So I got my Curve8900 - Went to unlock, ordered the code from Cellunlock.net ... and never got a code yet... from what it looked like on the forums, every1 got it within minutes... I put the order in 3 hours ago and still .. nothing. Any feedback?

-MAFs
    Last edited by MAFs; 05-13-09 at 02:15 PM. Reason: got the code.. little late but..
    05-12-09 09:17 PM
    Ok.. so I unlocked my curve8900, everything is cool - but my damn e-mail won't work!

The problem is this dude I bought the phone from, his e-mail account is still registered with this phones pin. .and I am currently recieving all his e-mails to the phone!

I've tried everything, setting up a new e-mail account, adding an 'existing e-mail account' - It's not letting me. I've tryed doing it through the rimm bis site, and it's not working...it's also saying the pin is already associated with an e-mail account.

I've also tried backing up the service books from my bold and transferring them into the curve, ...my past e-mails and a little email icon show up, but I don't receive and cannot send any e-mails! .. frustration sets in...

Question is, how do I clear this phones pin with the e-mail account it's registered with?? ... and also how the **** do I get the cool green mail icon for my e-mail account back!

-MAFs
    05-13-09 02:14 PM
    bumpxxxxxxxx
    05-13-09 02:48 PM
    PM Carnag3 from above, he knows quite a bit about BB's and could probably help you
    05-13-09 02:52 PM
    You can try this:

Go in to Options
    Security Options
    Genral Settings
    Blackberry/menu key >>>>>>>Select Wipe Device

This will clear the whole device, address books and such, but maybe will take care of your issue. Also if you contact the seller will go into the site and delete the emails from his BIS i think it will take care of things as well.... that would be the easiest way to do it.

You might be able to click on the set up email wizard and delete the previous owners email in there as well.

Just some things to try.... I would think he would want to set it up so you don't get his email!!!
    05-13-09 03:00 PM
    Wow... trying everything - even contacting the guy... I just finally 'registered' a new user name and pw from the bold, transferred the service books again to the curve - put in the user name n pw, and FINALLY ! .. that worked.. but yeh this guy left his pics and vid's on the phone too.. what a weirdo

THANKS ClintRO ! & every1 else...
    05-13-09 03:09 PM
    Wow... trying everything - even contacting the guy... I just finally 'registered' a new user name and pw from the bold, transferred the service books again to the curve - put in the user name n pw, and FINALLY ! .. that worked.. but yeh this guy left his pics and vid's on the phone too.. what a weirdo

THANKS ClintRO ! & every1 else...
    Some guy was giving away a desktop pc. My sisters husband picked it up lol. When he turned the computer on it was nothing but pictures of naked guys lol.

Now thats a weirdo.
    05-13-09 06:31 PM
    Hahahahaha..... Now that is funny!!! I think I will do that the next time I get rid of a computer,,,but I will give it to one of my guy friends!!!!LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 06:57 PM
    i was wondering if anyone knows the turn around time...you guys said you got your codes in 20 minutes...ive been waiting for over an hour...is it because its sunday? lol!
    08-23-09 09:58 PM
    Takes me less than 2 minutes to get you an unlock code.
    08-25-09 08:03 AM
120 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD