there are so many services online that unlock cellphones...

I wonder how do they get the unlock codes?

do they just know the algorithm to generate them? is it free for them to do so?

what is the science behind that... thank you...
    11-09-11 02:11 PM
    It is all done by algorithm by imei and mep of the device. And it is not free.
    11-09-11 06:56 PM
    there are so many services online that unlock cellphones...

I wonder how do they get the unlock codes?

do they just know the algorithm to generate them? is it free for them to do so?

what is the science behind that... thank you...
    Each Blackberry has an MEP file that is used to calculate the unlock code. It's not free.
    11-10-11 12:04 PM
    It is all done by algorithm by imei and mep of the device. And it is not free.
    so all I need to do is know the formula how to get the unlock code via MEP and I can generate the unlock codes

sounds like it's free once you know the formula...

how can we get the formula?

thank you...
    11-21-11 02:43 PM
    Those secrets will not be revealed. Thanks.
    11-21-11 07:07 PM
    Unlock codes are now only 99 cents on ebay; that sounds like a fair price to me and I have no problem paying that ammount. Thats why I love ebay, it allows everything to be sold at a fair market price. Thankfully the days of the $30 unlock code are in the past.

(I would rather pay 99 cents to get it then to be on the phone with at&t for at least 20 or 30 minutes to get it free)
    11-23-11 04:02 PM
    I would suggest going to one of the unlocking vendors on here. Ebay is nice but most of the unlockers on here are very reliable. I agree though, it's definitely not worth trying to get the unlock code from the carrier. It will take forever and most of the time they won't even give it to you.
    11-30-11 01:20 PM
    I get them from a magic fairy
    11-30-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD