I had to open the service books when i loaded the leaked OS6 and i cant remember how to do it can someone help
    12-12-10 03:53 PM
    I'm a little confused by what you mean when you say "open the service books". Do you mean have the service books sent to the device? If you can be more specific I'm sure someone will be more than willing and able to answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 04:56 PM
    To send them, log in to your providers BIS website, and you can resend them.
    12-12-10 05:03 PM
    My bad I was rushing when i posted that....When I had loaded the leaked OS the instructions had enable the service books so that you would not only have the service books that the phone company sends but those from RIM as well...I had to hold atl and some other button i think, I can't remember and I can't for the life of me find it on here
    12-12-10 05:08 PM
    Ok, you want to unlock all of the service books incliuding the "legacy" service books. Press and hold the ALT + SBEB.

12-12-10 05:15 PM
    To be more specific, go into the service books in the options menu and press ALT-SBEB. It doesn't work unless in the SB menu
    12-12-10 05:32 PM
    To be more specific, go into the service books in the options menu and press ALT-SBEB. It doesn't work unless in the SB menu
    Ever have the feeling thay you're forgetting something but you just can't put figure out what??? Thanks for backing me up.

12-12-10 05:45 PM
    Ever have the feeling thay you're forgetting something but you just can't put figure out what??? Thanks for backing me up.

No problem...I've been there
    12-12-10 05:51 PM
    Alt-SBEB. All you need to know to backup all servicebooks

12-12-10 08:36 PM
    I appreciate you all.....all is well now, gotta LOVE the CB community
    12-13-10 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD