Looking for a reputable unlocking service here from CrackBerry, any one of you guys have experience with the folks here? I don't wanna go elsewhere, I'd rather use a member of this site. Thanks
    04-10-10 06:12 PM
    We can help you unlock your device, just let us know.
    04-10-10 10:05 PM
    Mine was unlocked by unlocking.com. their link is in my sig file below. Very happy with their service for my phone.
    04-10-10 11:47 PM
    Looking for a reputable unlocking service here from CrackBerry, any one of you guys have experience with the folks here? I don't wanna go elsewhere, I'd rather use a member of this site. Thanks
    We can definitely help you unlock your Blackberry. You can check our feedback on the forums here. We're actually a couple of reliable unlockers here.

Let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry.
    04-10-10 11:55 PM
    We can help you unlock your device, just let us know.
    Don't know if you remember or not, you tried a couple days ago to no avail !
    04-11-10 09:29 AM
    Don't know if you remember or not, you tried a couple days ago to no avail !
    Oh yeah you couldn't get the reader to work on your pc. LOL
    04-11-10 09:39 AM
    Which phone are you trying to unlock?
    04-11-10 10:50 AM
    Which phone are you trying to unlock?
    Blackberry 8900
    04-11-10 02:24 PM
    Oh yeah you couldn't get the reader to work on your pc. LOL
    Tried the reader on 3 different computers and neither worked, maybe theres something wrong with the reader and not my pc?
    04-11-10 02:26 PM
    Tried the reader on 3 different computers and neither worked, maybe theres something wrong with the reader and not my pc?
    Which provider/country is your phone from?
    04-11-10 02:27 PM
    U.S, Cincinnati Bell, I also did a little research on the net and saw somewhere that in my IMEI had 03 in the middle, that it had some kind of new security!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 02:51 PM
    U.S, Cincinnati Bell, I also did a little research on the net and saw somewhere that in my IMEI had 03 in the middle, that it had some kind of new security!?

Were you given any code? We can generate the unlock code for your phone right away.
    04-11-10 02:56 PM
    Yes, he gave me a code right away also and I got code error, then we tried to get to the engineering screen, but that didn't work either, so we tried some reader he gave me a link to, and needless to say, that didn't work either, have you heard anything about this new security thing? Maybe that's why I couldn't get the engineering screen to come up?

04-11-10 03:01 PM
    Yes, he gave me a code right away also and I got code error, then we tried to get to the engineering screen, but that didn't work either, so we tried some reader he gave me a link to, and needless to say, that didn't work either, have you heard anything about this new security thing? Maybe that's why I couldn't get the engineering screen to come up?

Email us your IMEI and Code you were given and we will check it. Email adress is in our signature.
    04-11-10 03:02 PM
    Email us your IMEI and Code you were given and we will check it. Email adress is in our signature.
    Email sent.
    04-11-10 03:43 PM
    We all use the MEP reader. Its the main way to figure out what the problem is and can completely ensure that we're using the right IMEI and MEP.

The reader usually only works on Windows XP and you may need to have Blackberry Desktop manager installed sometimes.
    04-12-10 12:36 PM
    We helped OP get the correct code for their phone.
    04-12-10 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD