Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking into unlocking my Rogers Blackberry Bold because I am leaving the country for a few weeks and I want to use a local sim card overseas.

Are there any good and trustworthy unlocking site that can be recommended.

and I would like to know will unlocking my Blackberry void my warranty and will it my UMA still work when I return and use my Rogers Sim Card?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Last edited by icycoldice; 11-30-10 at 01:00 AM.
    11-30-10 12:51 AM
    there r vendors here on this site that are very helpful
    Last edited by ForceFed; 11-30-10 at 02:40 AM.
    11-30-10 01:47 AM
    Hi Brian,

After unlocking your berry you will be able to use it with any gsm network worlwide.

When you are back home in Canada simply pop in your Rogers simcard and the phone will work just like it did before you left.
    UMA as well as all other features WILL STILL WORK

Unlocking the phone won't affect it negatively at all, it simply removes the simlock on the phone.

If you still need to unlock it, give us a try

We are new on the forums but have been unlocking and repairing blackberrys for years now.

We Guarantee to deliver your unlock code within 5 minutes 24/7 or the code is FREE!

Give us a shot, our cybermonday special is still in effect -> coupon code " cybermonday " to get your code for $4

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cheers!
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 11-30-10 at 05:07 AM.
    11-30-10 05:04 AM
    Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking into unlocking my Rogers Blackberry Bold because I am leaving the country for a few weeks and I want to use a local sim card overseas.

and I would like to know will unlocking my Blackberry void my warranty and will it my UMA still work when I return and use my Rogers Sim Card?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Hi, there are several vendors online here that can help you If you need help unlocking your bold we'd love to help! we can help you unlock it in minutes our price is great.

Of course you can use whoever you like. good luck on your trip!
    11-30-10 10:59 AM
    Hey there,

Thanks,
    Bryan
    It will not void your warranty. As far as unlockers I would recommend us, cellunlocknet, and remoteunlocker
    11-30-10 11:43 AM
    Hey there,

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Plenty of reputable unlockers to choose from. Will not void the warranty. Unlocking your device does not change any settings on the phone. It only unlocks the either the network or carrier block.
    11-30-10 03:38 PM
    I would recommend either cellunlock or freethisberrydotcom. Great and fast service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 03:46 PM
    As indicated above by CarrierUnlock, unlocking your phone won't void your warranty, and everything will work exactly as it did before you unlocked it.

Tips to remember:
    1) Choose an unlocker that has good feedback
    2) Don't just look at price of unlock codes...you have a phone worth $1-500...don't decide to cheap out when trusting someone to unlock it
    3) Choose someone that takes time to help customers with troubleshooting

I recommend us, cellunlock, or carrierunlock...but thats just me
    11-30-10 09:21 PM
    It will not void your warranty. As far as unlockers I would recommend us, cellunlocknet, and remoteunlocker
    Thank you very much...very professional! We vouch for you too
    12-01-10 12:05 AM
    Hey there,

Thanks,
    Bryan
    No need for us to repeat what has been said above, but you are in good hands as long as you buy from someone who has feedback here in the forums.

As mentioned above, unlocking will not void your warranty and once overseas you can purchase a local prepaid SIM card.

Have a safe trip!
    12-01-10 12:06 AM
    I would recommend either cellunlock or freethisberrydotcom. Great and fast service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Appreciate the feedback!
    12-01-10 01:23 PM
    I used free this blackberry and it was very effective. Low price and i got my unlock code within 5 mins
    01-31-11 09:15 PM
    Appreciate the feedback icycoldice! Have a good one!
    01-31-11 09:21 PM
    i agree...
    02-01-11 11:58 AM
    Appreciate the feedback icycoldice! Have a good one!
    Good job! Keep it up! A lot of great unlockers here in the forum. Our goal is to make sure Crackberry members don't fall in the lure of spammers/scammers.
    02-06-11 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD