07-01-10 02:00 PM
34 12
tools
    How do I set up my blackberry tour with vodafone in Greece to get the lowest rates and still be able to talk internationally?

i have verizon now but will be travelling to greece for a couple months
    It's best to get service once you are there locally.
    07-01-10 10:33 AM
    So the service books I keep sending to my phone don't include the internet browser configurations?? I've sent them so many times. I've also registered through the host routing table over & over. Do you think AT&t will help me??
    They should if you are loading the corrects one Are you using Desktop Manager to send load them?
    07-01-10 10:34 AM
    Which provider are you trying to use? Also how did you load the Service Books? and do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?

I'm trying to use a Verizon Unlocked BB Tour on At&t. I sent the service books to my phone by logging in to my account on a Desktop PC. Yes I have unlimited internet & unlimited data through AT&t.
    07-01-10 10:36 AM
    I'm trying to use a Verizon Unlocked BB Tour on At&t. I sent the service books to my phone by logging in to my account on a Desktop PC. Yes I have unlimited internet & unlimited data through AT&t.
    You need to load them manually, here's a guide http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    07-01-10 10:37 AM
    You need to load them manually, here's a guide http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    I read that thread but I'm not sure I'll be able to do all that. My PC at home has crashed & I don't think I'll be able to get DM up & running.
    07-01-10 10:40 AM
    They should if you are loading the corrects one Are you using Desktop Manager to send load them?
    No I'm not using DM. I'm just sending them to my phone. I even registered the phone online & had my emails ported to a different device. There has to be an easier way. I might call At&t & see if they'll help.
    07-01-10 10:41 AM
    AT&T won't really help. There is also a way if you look in that thread to do it over a Wi-Fi connection.
    07-01-10 10:45 AM
    AT&T won't really help. There is also a way if you look in that thread to do it over a Wi-Fi connection.

I pay for internet & data unlimited services so that's not the problem. I'm not trying to get anything for free. I don't know anything about Wi-Fi connection?? What is that & how does it work??
    07-01-10 10:59 AM
    I pay for internet & data unlimited services so that's not the problem. I'm not trying to get anything for free. I don't know anything about Wi-Fi connection?? What is that & how does it work??
    No that's not the problem, but because the phone is not from AT&T, you need to load the Service Books in order for the phone to connect to AT&T BIS.
    07-01-10 02:00 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD