07-01-10 03:00 PM
34 12
tools
    Hey Crackberry Nation,

We know how it can sometimes get frustrating to search through threads for answers. Which is why we thought it would be a good idea to have a new thread specifically for members to post questions and for us to answer them.

If you have any questions regarding unlocking your Blackberry, feel free to post and we will answer it ASAP. This way we will have a nice Questions/Answers thread.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 06-16-10 at 01:33 PM.
    06-16-10 01:29 PM
    I NEED HELP! i found a blackberry tour 9630 at a concert. Its verizon and I have AT&T I have an iphone but i just wanted to play around with the blackberry and use it as a back up. I've unlocked blackberry's before easily but im having problems with this one. When I put my sim card in it it asked me if i wanted to unlock it so i put in the code then it was unlocked. i changed the mobile network settings to gsm and 3g and 2g then it said AT&T so i knew it was unlocked. I also completely wiped it out a few times. but for some reason the persons number is still attached to the phone. i took out the sim card and the micro sd card so the only thing left in the phone was the battery and it still worked with her number. her facebook notifications keep coming up no matter what and i texted my friend to see if it worked with my sim card in it while it said AT&T and it STILL was her number. I just cant figure out how to erase it all completely. Do I just have to wait for her to block her number and shut it off? Its been 6 days i dont know why she hasnt yet. PLEASSSE someone help! haha
    06-23-10 08:50 AM
    You should try to get a hold of that person to return them the phone
    06-23-10 09:49 AM
    Hi, I just bought a T-Mobile pre pay 8520 on Amazon and I want to unlock it. I don't know if it includes a T-Mobile sim card. Do I need a T-Mobile sim to be able to turn it on so I can enter the code to unlock it? Or can I just use my Orange sim? Thanks in advance
    06-23-10 10:12 AM
    Hi, I just bought a T-Mobile pre pay 8520 on Amazon and I want to unlock it. I don't know if it includes a T-Mobile sim card. Do I need a T-Mobile sim to be able to turn it on so I can enter the code to unlock it? Or can I just use my Orange sim? Thanks in advance
    You can use any SIM card to unlock it
    06-23-10 10:13 AM
    I NEED HELP! i found a blackberry tour 9630 at a concert. Its verizon and I have AT&T I have an iphone but i just wanted to play around with the blackberry and use it as a back up. I've unlocked blackberry's before easily but im having problems with this one. When I put my sim card in it it asked me if i wanted to unlock it so i put in the code then it was unlocked. i changed the mobile network settings to gsm and 3g and 2g then it said AT&T so i knew it was unlocked. I also completely wiped it out a few times. but for some reason the persons number is still attached to the phone. i took out the sim card and the micro sd card so the only thing left in the phone was the battery and it still worked with her number. her facebook notifications keep coming up no matter what and i texted my friend to see if it worked with my sim card in it while it said AT&T and it STILL was her number. I just cant figure out how to erase it all completely. Do I just have to wait for her to block her number and shut it off? Its been 6 days i dont know why she hasnt yet. PLEASSSE someone help! haha
    It can be unlocked before hand. Whether it's active or not. You are not dealing with the CDMA side, but the GSM side. So you are good.
    06-26-10 10:40 AM
    Out of curiosity, was it any cheaper on Amazon than in the store? Never bought anything off amazon before lol
    06-26-10 02:31 PM
    Does anybody know if I can unlock my T-mo 8900 and get it to work with Sprint?
    Last edited by clayboy18; 06-26-10 at 05:26 PM.
    06-26-10 05:21 PM
    I bought the 9100 from Bell in Canada and have tried to unlock it. I bought a code from an online website and it doesnt work. They gave me a code for mepp2 and then for the network as an mepp4 code. I am now down to 1 MEP try left.
    Also, when I try to see the info by typing meppd, nothing shows up. It is blank. Has bell removed this option? Should I just try and get another code from another site? I live overseas, so its useless to me if it stays unlocked or becomes hardlocked!
    Any suggestions on what to do would be great! I unlocked an older blackberry with Rogers before and had no problems.
    Thanks!
    06-26-10 08:44 PM
    I bought the 9100 from Bell in Canada and have tried to unlock it. I bought a code from an online website and it doesnt work. They gave me a code for mepp2 and then for the network as an mepp4 code. I am now down to 1 MEP try left.
    Also, when I try to see the info by typing meppd, nothing shows up. It is blank. Has bell removed this option? Should I just try and get another code from another site? I live overseas, so its useless to me if it stays unlocked or becomes hardlocked!
    Any suggestions on what to do would be great! I unlocked an older blackberry with Rogers before and had no problems.
    Thanks!
    Email us your imei and codes you were given and we will check them for you. Email is in our signature.
    06-26-10 09:08 PM
    You can place an order on our site for the correct codes for your 9100. Any of us unlockers that have been here for a while can help you out

Thanks!
    06-27-10 07:41 PM
    Does anybody know if I can unlock my T-mo 8900 and get it to work with Sprint?
    Sprint uses CDMA, not GSM sorry.
    06-27-10 09:51 PM
    Hey I have a BB 8320 that was unlocked from the T-Mobile network and now I cant get the phone to work with my ATT data plan. What do I need to do to get this phone to work 100%?
    06-28-10 03:26 PM
    Hey I have a BB 8320 that was unlocked from the T-Mobile network and now I cant get the phone to work with my ATT data plan. What do I need to do to get this phone to work 100%?
    Did you make sure the plan you have with AT&T is a Blackberry Data Plan?
    06-28-10 03:27 PM
    What kind of data plan do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 03:36 PM
    I used your website service yesterday to unlock a Verizon BB Tour. Everything works fine! (Thank You) But now I have no internet browser! It just disappeared when you go to Advance Options, Browser it will not let me change or select anything. I've sent service books a couple of times, did a battery pull a couple of times. Everything else works, ex. sms, mms, email, calls, etc. But I have no internet browser! HELP!!!
    07-01-10 09:34 AM
    Need more info like which carrier are your trying to use it on?
    07-01-10 10:09 AM
    How do I set up my blackberry tour with vodafone in Greece to get the lowest rates and still be able to talk internationally?

i have verizon now but will be travelling to greece for a couple months
    07-01-10 10:12 AM
    Unlock it and then research which carriers in Greece offer the lowest rates for your needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 10:15 AM
    Need more info like which carrier are your trying to use it on?
    Sorry I'm trying to use an Unlocked Verizon Blackberry Tour on At&t. I've had At&t for years & I've always had a BB with them. First the 8100 now the 8310. I'm just trying to use the tour to see if I like it. But I pay for unlimited everything with At&t so I want my services to work.
    07-01-10 10:48 AM
    Sorry I'm trying to use an Unlocked Verizon Blackberry Tour on At&t. I've had At&t for years & I've always had a BB with them. First the 8100 now the 8310. I'm just trying to use the tour to see if I like it. But I pay for unlimited everything with At&t so I want my services to work.
    And you have a Bis or a BES plan with them?
    07-01-10 10:57 AM
    Bis...It's just for personal use
    07-01-10 11:07 AM
    Bis...It's just for personal use
    Need to call AT&T and see if they can push out those service books manually out to you or you need to try load them yourself manually through desktop manager.
    07-01-10 11:11 AM
    So the service books I keep sending to my phone don't include the internet browser configurations?? I've sent them so many times. I've also registered through the host routing table over & over. Do you think AT&t will help me??
    07-01-10 11:13 AM
    I used your website service yesterday to unlock a Verizon BB Tour. Everything works fine! (Thank You) But now I have no internet browser! It just disappeared when you go to Advance Options, Browser it will not let me change or select anything. I've sent service books a couple of times, did a battery pull a couple of times. Everything else works, ex. sms, mms, email, calls, etc. But I have no internet browser! HELP!!!
    Which provider are you trying to use? Also how did you load the Service Books? and do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?
    07-01-10 11:32 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD