Hey, I have a BlackBerry Storm 2 9550. This is my third one and my best, in the past I unlocked my phone (first Storm) using Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net, and then I used them once again to unlock my second Storm. Great customer service and prompt help definitely led me to add them in my signature. Highly recommended...

Now, I am on my third I need to unlock again before I switch to AT&T.

I would undoubtedly use Cell Unlock this third time unless there were any deals, promotions - and whatever else that's in my title - going on? Anything will help.

Thanks anyone in advance for your guys' help!
    Last edited by codythibeauuu; 07-14-10 at 12:09 AM.
    07-14-10 12:03 AM
    Well there is that 50% discount using the crackb50 promo code at cellunlock.net that I used today. Got my unlock from the already discounted price of $19.99 to $10.

There is also the alternative of buying it on ebay for like $2-$4 . Cant personally recommend anyone there, but the feedback for most of the sellers tells you its ok to do so.

Make sure you read carefully before you buy though. I went with cellunlock.net because of what I read on the forum and since its the first time I unlock a BB, I wanted to be certain everything would go ok.
    07-14-10 12:55 AM
    Hey, I have a BlackBerry Storm 2 9550. This is my third one and my best, in the past I unlocked my phone (first Storm) using Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net, and then I used them once again to unlock my second Storm. Great customer service and prompt help definitely led me to add them in my signature. Highly recommended...

Now, I am on my third I need to unlock again before I switch to AT&T.

I would undoubtedly use Cell Unlock this third time unless there were any deals, promotions - and whatever else that's in my title - going on? Anything will help.

Thanks anyone in advance for your guys' help!
    Thank you for the feedback! We offer great discounts to repeat customers Email us for more info.
    07-14-10 08:19 AM
    We are doing a promotion for $1.89 Blackberry unlock codes. Check it out!
    07-16-10 12:29 PM
    There are many of us unlockers on Crackberry.com. Most of us have been around for a while and have great feedback
    07-16-10 04:54 PM
    I got my codes (BB 9700) from cellunlock.net. Both codes worked the first time. If you need 100% guarantied codes - visit Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net
    07-26-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD