I recently purchased a 9700 brand new from Ebay that was locked to Vodafone, and went with uniquephones.com in order to get an unlock code for it (I heard good things about them from posts in the forums).

I checked my details were all correct, especially the IEMI number, and everything checked out fine. Why does my BB reject my code?

I'm not a Vodafone customer either, should I just call them up and demand the code anyway?
    06-15-10 04:12 PM
    Do not try entering the unlock code, since you had a problem with it. If you enter the wrong code 10 times, your device will be hard-locked, which means you have to take it to a shop that does cable unlocking.

Contact the company you purchased the unlock code from and see if they can help. If not, there are several other reputable unlockers that post in the unlocking forum.
    06-15-10 04:18 PM
    Demand the code.... NO.... ask nicely... Yes... just call and ask them nicely and say you might be doing some traveling and want to get it unlocked to use a different SIM while traveling.
    06-15-10 04:32 PM
    You have many threads open, try and concentrate on just one.
    06-16-10 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD