I have an old BB Pearl that I used for service with AT&T. Is there a way to unlock it so that I can use different SIM cards in the phone? I do a lot of international travel and it would be a lot easier to just buy diferrent SIM cards to use in one phone than to buy a diferrent phone for every country I visit. Thanks in advance for your help.
    12-02-10 08:14 AM
    Yes, you can unlock your Pearl. AT&T may give you the code for free, or you can buy it from one of several reputable service providers in the Unlocking Forum. I'm moving your post to that forum so they will see it.
    12-02-10 09:06 AM
    I have an old BB Pearl that I used for service with AT&T. Is there a way to unlock it so that I can use different SIM cards in the phone? I do a lot of international travel and it would be a lot easier to just buy diferrent SIM cards to use in one phone than to buy a diferrent phone for every country I visit. Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes that phone is very easy to unlock! We can send you the code through email in minutes with easy instructions. You'll be able to put any Sim card from any network after you unlock it. There's us and other vendors that can help. If you have any questions PM us or check our Signature!
    12-02-10 09:29 AM
    Plenty of unlocking services to choose from in the forum.
    12-02-10 02:28 PM

Yup just get it unlocked and you will be set to go
    12-04-10 09:38 PM
    thanks ryan
    12-06-10 11:30 AM
    Sounds like you got it done already..glad to hear it!

Now you're free to pop in another sim in most countries in the world
    12-06-10 03:08 PM
    Another Blackberry unlocked! Hooray!
    12-10-10 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD