This may be a stupid question but im gonna ask anyway....

I have a device that already has the all the carrier themes unlocked on it. Is there any way I can transfer those themes to my other BB device without having to re-download the OS to my PC and all that mess?
    11-01-08 02:42 AM
    I might be wrong here but I don't think there is a way to transfer vendor themes. You might be able to find the themes you like to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 06:51 AM
    thats kinda what i figured...dangit
    11-01-08 04:40 PM
    11-01-08 04:47 PM
    I know how to unlock themes...I just wanted to know if there was a way to transfer themes from one phone to another and bypass the whole issue of redownloading an OS to my pc.

11-01-08 04:54 PM
    I know how to unlock themes...I just wanted to know if there was a way to transfer themes from one phone to another and bypass the whole issue of redownloading an OS to my pc.

No sorry thats not possible.
    11-01-08 05:09 PM
    i know that themes4bb.com had the verizon bottom dock zen theme on their page at one point and time but that is the only carrier specific theme ive seen for download. But in reality it just may be possible to copy the COD's and make an alx file to install them... although it would be 100 times quicker to just unlock them again lol
    11-01-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD