01-20-12 06:32 PM
43 12
tools
    Anyone know any reliable and quick sites to unlock My Orange UK Locked Bold.

Cheers in advance.

10-04-08 04:02 PM
    I unlocked my Orange Blackberry Bold about two months ago. It takes two working weeks, so don't be alarmed if it starts taking a while. This Website:
    Horizon Wireless

I used these and they are great, use "HOR10" Without the quotes, and you get 10% discount. Enjoy and all the best.

Oh and welcome to crackberry
    10-04-08 04:15 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply anyone know if theres a quicker way of unlocking??
    10-04-08 04:16 PM
    I have a Bold from Rogers Canada and unlocked it via Official Mobile Phone Unlocking Site - Global Unlock. They say it takes 2 business days but I received the unlock code in about 5 hours. They have an option to unlock the Bold for Orange UK. Check it out.

The phone works nicely by the way.

Cheers.
    10-04-08 10:59 PM
    I used www.freeyourcellphone.com for my Orange Uk Bold.
    It normally takes anywhere from 10-14 days for the unlock code as its an International carrier.
    For Canadian carriers, its takes a day at the maximum but for international ones like Orange, it's gonna take roughly 2 weeks.
    I understand how frustrating it is, but you have to wait it out.
    This site is good and trusted by many of us on this forum....
    10-05-08 03:04 AM
    Hi there, I work for Orange and might be able to help.

If you send an email with your contact details to customer.services@orange.co.uk with the subject of "Jonathan Orange Response" I will give you a call to discuss.

Kind regards,

Jonathan
    Orange Response
    10-06-08 12:01 PM

If you send an email with your contact details to customer.services@orange.co.uk with the subject of "Jonathan Orange Response" I will give you a call to discuss.

Kind regards,

Jonathan
    Orange Response
    Hi Mate I sent you an email and waiting patientely for your help

Cheers
    10-07-08 03:31 AM

Kind regards,

Jonathan
    Orange Response

Well welcome to CB orange response!! I take it you can be contacted for all things orange
    10-07-08 05:33 AM
    Orange wouldn't unlock mine for 3 months, I think they have to get the code from RIM anyway.

As previously said, you'll be looking at 10 working days at least to get the unlock code if 'OR' can't get it for you.

I thought European Parliament was going to force Telco's to drop sim locking?
    10-07-08 09:38 AM
    Yeah I think they are going to stiop the sim locking when though who knows.

Standard time at the moment for an unlock on a UK bold is 2 weeks (10 business days)

You may get the odd company able to do it sooner but most will take the 2 weeks mine took the whole 2 weeks.
    10-07-08 10:20 AM
    Cheers for the help guys. No reply from "Orange Response " so it looks like 2 weeks.....
    10-07-08 12:48 PM
    Hi,

There is an administration fee of 20 to unlock an Orange UK phone. The fee would be added to the customer's account, or would be taken from a PAYG customer's airtime balance.

If the code is not held by our Unlocking Team, it would be requested from the manufacturer. For Blackberry phones, the timescale for this would be 7 to 15 days.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan
    Orange Response
    10-10-08 07:41 AM
    Anyone know any reliable and quick sites to unlock My Orange UK Locked Bold.

Cheers in advance.

I know this post is several months old -
    BUT Just wanted to let you know that HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center gets almost instant Blackberry World Codes

They sent me a list of 70 carriers they can unlock in about 5 minutes - all they need is IMEI and they ask for pin for backup if code is not found

The link is here - they advetise for $55 - but they gave me a code - WORLDBBUNLOCK and i got 50% off so i paid under $30 and got the code in 12minutes from when i ordered it

Remote Unlock ANY Most GSM Blackberry - RAPID SERVICE [unlock-WWBB-RAPID] - CAD$55.35 : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center

Here is their list:Blackberry rapid service - 70 carriers
    Argentina : Movistar
    Argentina : Personal
    Argentina: Claro
    Aruba > Digicel
    Australia: Vodafone
    Austria : Orange
    Austria : T-Mobile
    Austria: Mobilcom A1
    Barbados: Cable & Wireless
    Belgium > Orange
    Belgium: Mobistar
    Bermuda: Digicel
    Brazil > Vivo
    Brazil: Claro
    Brazil: TIM
    Canada: Rogers / Fido
    Chile: Claro
    Chile: Entel
    Chile: Movistar
    China > China Mobile
    Colombia: Comcel
    Czech Republic: O2
    Czech Republic: Vodafone
    Dominican Republic : Orange
    Dominican Republic: Claro (Codetel)
    Ecuador: Movistar
    Ecuador: Porta GSM
    Fiji: Vodafone
    France: Bouygues Telecom
    France: Orange
    France: SFR
    Gambia: Gamcel
    Gambia: Africel
    Germany : 02
    Germany: T-Mobile
    Greece: Cosmote
    Guadeloupe > Digicel
    India: Bharti Cellular Telecom Airtel
    India: Reliance
    Ireland > O2
    Italy: TIM - Telecom Italia Mobile
    Jamaica : Cable & Wireless
    Jamaica: Mossel - Digicel
    Mexico: Movistar
    Mexico: Telcel
    Netherlands: KPN
    Netherlands: Vodafone - Libertel
    Pakistan: Mobilink
    Panama: Cable & Wireless
    Panama: Movistar
    Peru > Movistar
    Philippines > Smart
    Poland: Orange
    Portugal: Vodafone - Yorn
    Puerto Rico: Claro
    Reunion : Orange
    Romania : Orange
    Romania: Vodafone
    Russian Federation: Beeline
    Saint Kitts and Nevis : Cable & Wireless
    Saint Kitts and Nevis : Digicel
    Singapore: StarHub
    Slovenia: SI.mobil - Vodafone
    Spain: Movistar
    Spain: Orange - Amena
    Spain: Vodafone - Airtel Movil
    Switzerland: Orange
    Turkey: Turkcell
    United Arab Emirates: Etisalat
    U.S.A.: AT&T
    U.S.A.: Cellular One
    U.S.A.: Cincinnati Bell
    U.S.A.: Cingular
    U.S.A.: Suncom
    U.S.A.: T-Mobile
    U.S.A.: Verizon
    United States : Dobson-Cellular
    USA > Centennial Wireless
    United Kingdom: 02
    United Kingdom: Orange
    United Kingdom: T-Mobile
    United Kingdom: Vodafone
    Venezuela: Movistar
    04-25-09 08:56 AM
    There are cheaper places that do the same service. Shop around
    Blackberry Express
    04-25-09 10:55 AM
    you can do it here immediately (no waiting at all)

Blackberry remote unlock server, blackberry unlocking service
    04-25-09 11:53 AM
    Hi i've tried global unlocking and they sent me 4 possible codes to unlock my orange UK bold which i brought on ebay which was packaged as brand new. Anyway all the codes entered gave me a message, "coding error, please wait." I now have 6 tries left, please advice me what to do now?
    08-22-09 02:18 AM
    Hi i've tried global unlocking and they sent me 4 possible codes to unlock my orange UK bold which i brought on ebay which was packaged as brand new. Anyway all the codes entered gave me a message, "coding error, please wait." I now have 6 tries left, please advice me what to do now?
    Ask for a refund??...its obvious to see that the codes are not working.

I had this same problem with my Tmobile locked Bold here in the UK...i paid for a code from a company online...cant remember the name..anyhow got to the last few tries and gave up...got in touch with the company and they issued me a refund...i then went to a mobile phone shop down my local high road and had them unlock it for 15 and it worked perfectly fine...a week later i sold it for 300.

I suggest you go to a mobile phone shop and ask if they can unlock it for you.
    08-22-09 08:30 AM
    Do most UK networks now charge silly amounts to unlock a phone? I'm just about out of contract with my Bold and was told it would cost 20 to unlock it. Told her I wasn't willing to pay to unlock a phone that is mine and that Orange locked in the first place, but she wouldn't budge.
    02-06-10 07:52 AM
    Carriers don't unlock them manufacturers do.
    02-06-10 10:53 AM
    We can get you the correct code.
    02-06-10 10:54 AM
    That's most probably because your Blackberry is New Security. We can help you get the correct code (1 code) for your Blackberry and it will work 100%.
    02-06-10 11:31 AM
    Do most UK networks now charge silly amounts to unlock a phone? I'm just about out of contract with my Bold and was told it would cost 20 to unlock it. Told her I wasn't willing to pay to unlock a phone that is mine and that Orange locked in the first place, but she wouldn't budge.
    I guess they are getting in the Unlocking Business
    02-06-10 11:32 AM
    We can definately help as well. Let us know if you need any help unlocking your phone!
    02-06-10 12:25 PM
    We can get the unlock codes in less then 2 weeks! Come visit us, we can do it for 7.99...depending on your model that is. Cheers
    02-12-10 02:47 PM
    2 weeks?? or did you mean 2 minutes
    02-12-10 02:49 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD