Hi,
    I am looking for a way to unlock my Tour 9630 (Verizon) and I am really hoping to find the right software or site that is free.
    03-28-11 08:03 PM
    BlackBerry Unlocking
    ^ The think above is extremely useful.

You'll find someone to help you there!
    It costs money, but some have contests where it's free.
    03-28-11 08:25 PM
    You could either pay a trusted unlocker, I recommend cellunlock or freethisberrydotcom. Cause they are quick and reliable.

If you are looking for free you could always participate in many unlock giveaway contests on the forums
    Or try FreeMyBlackBerry.com (Cannot guarantee that they are 100% safe to use)
    03-28-11 08:29 PM
    You could either pay a trusted unlocker, I recommend cellunlock or freethisberrydotcom. Cause they are quick and reliable.

If you are looking for free you could always participate in many unlock giveaway contests on the forums
    Or try FreeMyBlackBerry.com (Cannot guarantee that they are 100% safe to use)

Thank you for the feedback.
    03-28-11 08:56 PM
    If your Blackberry is still active on Verizon, you could call them and they will give you the unlock code (for free) as long as your account is in good standing.
    03-29-11 12:53 PM
    Hi,
    I am looking for a way to unlock my Tour 9630 (Verizon) and I am really hoping to find the right software or site that is free.
    Message me. I've been unlocking phones for years now. Longer than all these new guys.
    03-31-11 10:21 AM
    Thank you for sharing your work experience
    03-31-11 12:37 PM
    Hi,

The software you can get if you have a crapload of money and free, well contact your carrier or enter a contest.
    04-01-11 02:01 PM
    Hi,
    i will only say that the you can contact your carrier and try to unlock with them - but still remember that unlocking blackberry online is a lot more cheaper then in other places.
    04-02-11 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD