I'm trying to unlock a number of Blackberry 7290's for a client. I already know about the number of websites that provide an unlocking code for a fee but this is something I need to do myself if possible.

Is there any good software out there that will allow me to unlock these phones for a reasonable price?
    04-06-10 08:21 PM
    You can try MFI, but realistically if they're for a client I wouldn't want to be in the position to tell them you fried a phone. The only other option is way overpriced for your needs
    04-06-10 08:55 PM
    You can try MFI, but realistically if they're for a client I wouldn't want to be in the position to tell them you fried a phone. The only other option is way overpriced for your needs
    Uh... that's what I was afraid of. I've been researching this for hours and the MFI option seemed like one of the few choices available. Thanks for trying to help.

What about one of these USB dongle stick drives I've seen a few times? Such as this one. The person did say that if I got them all unlocked them he'd probably have MANY more for me to unlock in the future. Does this alternative seem worth it? How well do these dongles work? Do you know of a particular one that works really well?
    04-06-10 09:07 PM
    If you still need help unlocking we can do it for you. PM us for more info.
    04-06-10 09:13 PM
    If you still need help unlocking we can do it for you. PM us for more info.
    Atleast read the guys question before spamming the board!

Not too sure about the dongles. If you feel like you would get value for it then you can give it a shot I guess

When are you looking to have them unlocked by though? I don't see you getting the dongle within the next few days
    04-06-10 09:25 PM
    We sell the dongles too and can beat the advertised price, plus we can overnight it to you

They work perfectly fine.
    04-06-10 09:44 PM
    I'm trying to unlock a number of Blackberry 7290's for a client. I already know about the number of websites that provide an unlocking code for a fee but this is something I need to do myself if possible.

Is there any good software out there that will allow me to unlock these phones for a reasonable price?
    Let us know how many you need unlocked. We'll do them for you. Email us for more info.
    04-07-10 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD