I'm using 9700 on Bell trying to determine if My device is unlocked and if not why I can not accesses the entry pop up

I have followed all the details numerous times to try and enter the unlock code however the pop up will not show to enter the code

My only conclusion is that this device is already unlocked I have attached a screen shot please let Me know if you believe that this is already unlocked if not why can't I display the pop up to enter the code ????

Blackberry 9700 Bell Unlock Code Entry Instructions.

How to Enter Unlock Codes:
    **You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive )**
    **You will also need the 2 unlock codes that we sent you. (Mep and SP Codes)

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the MEP Unlock Code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the trackpad to confirm
    6. You will get a message CODE ACCEPTED and the phone will return to the "Personalization" screen
    7. Type MEP [ALT BUTTON] 4 and you will be prompted to enter the Service Provider Code (SP Code)
    8. Enter the SP Code sent to you by CellUnlock.net and press the trackpad
    9. Your phone is unlocked.
    Last edited by jjtown; 10-04-10 at 12:25 PM.
    10-04-10 09:02 AM
    What does it say after entering MEPD?
    10-04-10 10:14 AM
    It won't show anything just the same screen shot I posted
    10-04-10 10:25 AM
    What does it say after all that down below?
    10-04-10 10:26 AM
    If all securities are disabled then your phone is unlocked. With bell, you need to enter two codes. Mep2 and mep4 codes.
    10-04-10 11:47 AM
    What does it say after all that down below?
    I just shows My phone # that's what I blocked on the screen shot I posted
    10-04-10 11:57 AM
    If all securities are disabled then your phone is unlocked. With bell, you need to enter two codes. Mep2 and mep4 codes.
    I personally have not entered any unlock codes due to the fact that I can not get the unlock entree pop up

I'm guessing my device must be unlocked !!!!!
    10-04-10 12:00 PM
    Try holding down the SHIFT KEY when you type in MEPD.
    10-04-10 12:06 PM
    Try holding down the SHIFT KEY when you type in MEPD.
    I just tried this and this is what it shows (see attachment screen shot)
    10-04-10 12:24 PM
    Congrats you unlocked your phone.
    10-04-10 12:38 PM
    Thanks for all the help guys really appreciate it
    10-04-10 12:46 PM
    your welcome
    10-04-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD