Hey I have five tries left and I'm really nervous I spent twenty dollars on meps and I'm
    Not wanting to try anymore And it's getting really frustrated if anyone can help I will provide imei and anything else to aid the unlocking of my bold
    04-20-12 03:03 PM
    Please help it's the only phone I have that works
    04-20-12 03:14 PM
    Have you contacted the unlocking company you received the code from?

Do not continue entering the code if it is not working. Try contacting one of the unlockers in the Unlocking Forum.
    04-20-12 03:54 PM
    What lak611 says. We have unlocked a long series of family phones. The only failure was one incorrect entry. A code from a reliable source will work the first time.
    04-20-12 05:29 PM
    What lak611 says. We have unlocked a long series of family phones. The only failure was one incorrect entry. A code from a reliable source will work the first time.
    Well said! Don't trust an amateur.
    04-20-12 09:54 PM
    Thanks for the SPAM aarlene .. geez
    04-21-12 08:53 AM
    Hey I have five tries left and I'm really nervous I spent twenty dollars on meps and I'm
    Not wanting to try anymore And it's getting really frustrated if anyone can help I will provide imei and anything else to aid the unlocking of my bold
    Contact to me: Luckyman6886@yahoo.com - 1 minute you have correct code
    04-21-12 09:19 AM
    thanks for the spam
    04-24-12 10:08 PM
    This place is a haven for spam!

The companies you ordered your codes from should be able to either find the problem and provide a solution, or refund your money. Most good companies that have a presence on here do that.

If you decide to go with someone on here, pick someone with a guarantee and you won't have to spend any more money without getting the service you're paying for.
    04-25-12 10:58 AM
    make sure you put in the right mep as well as imei, and use mep2 to unlock your phone
    04-26-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD