is it easy to do? never had an iphone and might be getting on that isnt unlocked. will i run into any problems? how do i go about doing it?
    08-08-09 01:59 AM
    anyone????
    08-08-09 01:40 PM
    is it easy to do? never had an iphone and might be getting on that isnt unlocked. will i run into any problems? how do i go about doing it?
    If you use Redsn0w to jailbreak it and then add repo666.ultrasn0w.com on cydia then just install ultrasn0w you should be fine. its very easy go to blog.iphone-dev.org and the instructions are there if not go to ipodtouchfans.com and in the forums scroll down to iphone and there step by step instructions on how to jailbreak it and unlock it
    08-08-09 02:03 PM
    you have to jailbreak it and unlock it? and im on a mac so this will work on a mac right?
    08-08-09 02:08 PM
    you have to jailbreak it and unlock it? and im on a mac so this will work on a mac right?
    Yes, just be sure to download the Mac version of Redsn0w.
    08-08-09 03:13 PM
    Probably the easiet jailbreak in the world!
    08-08-09 07:46 PM
    well i didnt get the iphone yet but i got redsnow and i was watchng a video and it said i need some files that the program is gonna need for it to jail break.
    08-08-09 09:40 PM
    well i didnt get the iphone yet but i got redsnow and i was watchng a video and it said i need some files that the program is gonna need for it to jail break.
    Go to this link and choose the phone version and OS you'll be using: iClarified - Tutorials - iPhone

The directions are detailed and contain valid links to the software you'll need.
    08-09-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD