Hello Fellow Crackberriers!!

I Have searched the forums high and low, but cannot find what i am looking for.... I am looking for the software to generate blackberry unlocking codes... I know how to get the IMEI / MEP numbers, and know where / how to unlock the device, i just need the generator, or algorithms to generate the unlock codes from the IMEI / MEP / Model # / Carrier....

Any help would Great!!!

Free is always preferable, or a small one time fee for the software might work...

Thanks Guys (and gals) I know you will come through for me as always!!!

Be Well,
    03-14-11 04:31 PM
    I'm not sure about the software, but there are lots of sites you can search for on google that have the service you want. Some offer it for free for first timers, that's how I got mine. Or they sometimes randomly select ones to do for free. Either way, it's usually around $5-10 I think.
    03-14-11 05:08 PM
    Thanks McStoner,

I found a website that can do it for free... I want the actual software so I can do it myself / for others

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 05:37 PM
    Good luck with that. If it was that easy to obtain then there would not be places charging to get the unlock key. I would say you would have to spend several hundred dollars for the program.
    03-14-11 11:46 PM
    there are a few sites ive seen that do sell the software, which also sometimes requires the purchasing of dongles and cables as well. i looked into it and found a few places, selling a couple different products.

Furious Gold's product is the one ive seen talked about most on other forums. frankly, i dont think i would pay for it. but be my guest looking into it. they should release updates to assist unlocking the newest models and keep updating MEP info.

Furious-Gold / World famous unlocking box for mobile phones / BLACKBERRY TOOL Module

you may want to check the unlocking forums, and send a private message to one of the resident services and ask them which software they would recommend to start out with.
    tbrenn likes this.
    03-15-11 11:42 PM
    there are a few sites ive seen that do sell the software, which also sometimes requires the purchasing of dongles and cables as well. i looked into it and found a few places, selling a couple different products.

Furious Gold's product is the one ive seen talked about most on other forums. frankly, i dont think i would pay for it. but be my guest looking into it. they should release updates to assist unlocking the newest models and keep updating MEP info.

Furious-Gold / World famous unlocking box for mobile phones / BLACKBERRY TOOL Module

you may want to check the unlocking forums, and send a private message to one of the resident services and ask them which software they would recommend to start out with.
    This thread actually now resides in the Unlocking Forums. We moved it in the night while most of you were sleeping.
    tbrenn likes this.
    03-16-11 08:55 AM
    Hi,

Can you please email me the links of the sites which offer free unlock password for Blackberry 8520. I have been looking for it for many days with no success :-(. Please Please Please send me the details on email @ kirsty1975@gmail.com.

Look forward to some information.

Thanks
    09-15-11 05:21 AM
    There are plenty of unlocking promotions in the forum. Please enter on of them.
    09-15-11 06:41 AM
    Don't use a software just like that, you don't know what it's doing.... just PM any unlocked or contact with the support of any unlocking website.
    09-15-11 12:28 PM
    Hello Fellow Crackberriers!!

I Have searched the forums high and low, but cannot find what i am looking for.... I am looking for the software to generate blackberry unlocking codes... I know how to get the IMEI / MEP numbers, and know where / how to unlock the device, i just need the generator, or algorithms to generate the unlock codes from the IMEI / MEP / Model # / Carrier....

Any help would Great!!!

Free is always preferable, or a small one time fee for the software might work...

Thanks Guys (and gals) I know you will come through for me as always!!!

Be Well,

Let us know if you still need help....we can email you the unlock code within a few minutes. We also have a reseller program if you're looking into reselling these codes. Email us for more info.
    09-21-11 10:51 AM
    I am been looking for the unlock code for my BB 8520 and not been able tofind anyone/ any website who will be able to do it for me. Can someone please help a new bee :-)

Thanks
    09-27-11 01:11 AM
    There are plenty of unlocking websites here to serve you. You can also enter one of our forum contests.
    09-27-11 07:42 AM
    We can unlock your blackberry instantly and also offer a wholesale program you can join.
    10-03-11 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD