So I have the unlock code and everything, got to the MEPD step then my storm 2 wouldn't let the MEP2 step pop up. Everything like ID, Personialization showed up but it wouldn't let me enter the code. Help?
    02-15-11 08:18 PM
    Have you placed an active sim from a different carrier inside your device? It should automatically ask you for a code if you have done that.
    02-15-11 08:29 PM
    ftb is right, it should ask for a code when you put an active sim from another carrier
    02-16-11 04:47 AM
    02-16-11 11:27 AM
    You should be keying everything in (including mepd and mep2) when the phone is in landscape mode...or sideways

You should also ensure the connections are turned off by going to Options-manage connections, and turning them all off

Let us know if you have any luck...if not, try in landscape using MEPD (in capitals)
    02-16-11 06:26 PM
    Hopefully your device is not hardlocked.
    02-20-11 04:28 PM
    if its hard locked you have some big trouble at hand.
    02-21-11 07:55 AM
    So I have the unlock code and everything, got to the MEPD step then my storm 2 wouldn't let the MEP2 step pop up. Everything like ID, Personialization showed up but it wouldn't let me enter the code. Help?
    What does it say on the personalization screen?
    02-21-11 09:41 AM
    Agree with FTB. But device is not hard lock. Case is simple although user is unable to understand it.....
    09-13-11 02:08 AM
    Just try to hold the ALT key while typing MEP2 to get the number. and if it's not helping try to hold ALT and type it all the way with the ALT key being hold. (MEP[alt]2, or [alt]mep2).

If' it's not working... well maybe your Blackberry is already unlocked... try to locate the line that says "network" after you dial MEPD, if it says "Disabled" so your device is already unlocked and that's way the pop-up input form is not showing when you dial MEP2.
    09-13-11 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD