Hey, I'm having a problem unlocking my curve 9300 with the MEP2 that freethisberry.com sent me it doesn't seem to work and I've already used 5/10 tries so I'm kinda scared aha is there anything that may be the cause of it not working? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-09-11 09:52 PM
    You should try contacting company directly. Cause unlockers are not usually on here 24/7 its probably faster to email them or use the contact forms on their site.

What company is the phone originally with?
    Cause some companies lock the phone via MEP4 and sometimes I know freethisberry.com supplies both MEP2 and MEP4. Just wondering if it might be possible you might have entered one inplacer for the other? Sorry if this is incorrect
    Last edited by aznlgcy; 03-09-11 at 10:01 PM.
    03-09-11 09:58 PM
    Hey, I'm having a problem unlocking my curve 9300 with the MEP2 that freethisberry.com sent me it doesn't seem to work and I've already used 5/10 tries so I'm kinda scared aha is there anything that may be the cause of it not working? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes you should contact us directly... Please let us know what error you are experiencing. Thank you.

Common issues why the code is not working:

wrong imei submitted, wrong carrier info/device model sent...

email us at: info@freethisberry.com
    03-10-11 12:24 PM
    i am sure FTB will sort it out for you soon..
    03-10-11 01:31 PM
    There are plenty of different issues why a unlock may not work, but if you contact the unlocker they can help you fix it within minutes!
    03-15-11 10:18 PM
    But most of the times, the customer's first thought is Oooopsss...I have been fooled
    03-16-11 03:08 PM
    Agreed....what was the end result anyways? Code accepted? or not?
    03-18-11 05:04 PM
    i'm sure ftb took care of it! the thread name is kinda scary for any seller! haha. we always tell our customer's to come to us first (never want any bad feedback on forums if we can help it! )
    03-21-11 06:46 PM
    This is what happens when someone does not input the correct info when ordering a code. Wrong imei/carrier/device model will throw off the whole calculation.
    03-21-11 08:57 PM
    yeah and they waste all their attempts.
    03-24-11 11:15 AM
    customers should double check their info before submitting.
    03-24-11 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD