05-31-11 07:02 PM
593 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I got my code from ngreen. Cost me like $70CDN to buy it, but it's worth it.

As for updating my OS after? Yes I did. Immediately. So now I have an active CDMA phone which is also unlocked and currently being used on Rogers.

I get EDGE most of the time, but every little while for a few seconds it goes to edge. Not sure why.

Oooohhhh yyyeaaa!
    03-27-09 08:14 PM
    Okay... pretty ****ty picture quality, as all I have is a webcam, pretty much (and my Pearl's camera is ****), but here's the proof.

As I said, horrible quality. I will try to get new ones up later, but as you can see it says my networks is ROGERS and my data type is EDGE.
    03-27-09 08:25 PM
    Thanks for the hint to go back to the original OS. I did that and managed to read the required info, except when the instructions say "9. In the right box you will see a 6 digit number. That is your MSL password9.", which part of the screen are they talking about? I don't see any numbers anywhere
    03-27-09 08:53 PM
    In Hexworksop go to Tools > Find Strings...

Set your value to 6 and press find. Then in the lower right hand corner you should see a six digit number in your 'Search Results' box.
    03-27-09 08:58 PM
    Autumn download program called capture it you can then take screen shots on your phone.
    03-27-09 09:05 PM
    Here's a better picture:

Enjoy!
    03-27-09 09:06 PM
    Autumn download program called capture it you can then take screen shots on your phone.
    Found out about right as you posted.

Good work, again, Mick / ngreen
    03-27-09 09:07 PM
    Sweet looks great. Now you Canadians are up to date.
    03-27-09 09:09 PM
    Mick- got mine working too; thanks so much for the help!
    03-27-09 09:15 PM
    In Hexworksop go to Tools > Find Strings...

Set your value to 6 and press find. Then in the lower right hand corner you should see a six digit number in your 'Search Results' box.
    Nope. No such animal. Is there a chance I could email you the bin that was written so you can see what isn't there?
    03-27-09 09:25 PM
    Nope. No such animal. Is there a chance I could email you the bin that was written so you can see what isn't there?
    Definitely.

You may also need to change your memory location. I will help you with that if I can't find the code in this document.

Send it to mat[at]autumnsolutions[dot]com

Heading out for an hour or so, ill be back on in a bit.
    03-27-09 09:29 PM
    Email sent. Thanks for any help.

Clayton

P.S. Tried sending and a rejection response was sent back with the following message "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <mat[at]autumnsolutions[dot]com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (state 14)." (FYI, I did replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with .)
    Last edited by Cruisin1966; 03-27-09 at 09:35 PM.
    03-27-09 09:31 PM
    i thought i put it on.
    Still doesnt work.
    For DATA you need BBplan!!!
    03-27-09 09:37 PM
    I bought my phone straight out. I think I should get my unlock code for free. Haha.
    On the TELUS website it states if you want to buy the phone FULL price you can have it UNLOCKED originally from RIM.

TELUS DOES NOT HAVE UNLOCK CODES. People are not getting that !!! AGENTS DOESNT HAVE UNLOCK CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-27-09 09:44 PM
    does the rogers sim card have to be in the phone before entering the codes???

I cannot get past step 6. i enter MEP2 nothing happens. however i do not have a card in the phone yet.
    03-27-09 09:54 PM
    does the rogers sim card have to be in the phone before entering the codes???

I cannot get past step 6. i enter MEP2 nothing happens. however i do not have a card in the phone yet.
    mepd also works... make sure you do it 1 time or esle you have to start from scratch!!! means you have to click MEP then shift then 2 you get the unlock screen ... you have only 10 times to enter. More than that it will burn the phone
    03-27-09 10:06 PM
    Email sent. Thanks for any help.

Clayton

P.S. Tried sending and a rejection response was sent back with the following message "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <mat[at]autumnsolutions[dot]com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (state 14)." (FYI, I did replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with .)
    Nevermind. I did a little looking around and found that for the Telus phone the start address is "0x17c455be". I found the MSL number, but I'm not sure it's necessary for me now that I've seen the hidden screen.

I want to use the Telus CDMA side when in Canada, and a Pay as You Go TMobile SIM while in the US ($100/1000 min). Perhaps there's no reason to change the phone number so I won't screw up the "home" stuff.
    03-27-09 10:12 PM
    csubi, you need sim card in phone to unlock
    03-27-09 10:40 PM
    Do you need to change anything in the phone when you switch to GSMon a unlock BB Storm from telus?? What's all the thing with changing the phone number to you really need that?
    Sorry for the question I am a newbie in unlock phone

Thanks for your answer

PS I am french so sorry for my English writing.
    03-27-09 10:48 PM
    Hi All - I tried to find the uniCDMA dowload but had no luck..googled it and it took me to other forums with a link in them, but i was asked to become a member first before I could do anything! I see that it works for you Rogers users which I am as well...can anyone please help me out by sending me the direct links to both uniCDMA and Hexworkshop so I may do the same and once and for all remove the frustrating "Activation Required" and have it replaced with Rogers, as well as have my number programmed into the phone..

Thanks so much in advance
    03-27-09 10:51 PM
    ngreen is the man he emailed me the code today. I just unlocked my girls telus storm she is now using it on rogers. At first I had some technical issues typing the code in but ngreen guide me step by step through the phone. He provides amazing service I truely recomend it!
    03-27-09 11:21 PM
    I just got a Telus bb storm and just wonder how do I get the unlock code? I'm really excited to use this phone..
    03-27-09 11:25 PM
    I just got a Telus bb storm and just wonder how do I get the unlock code? I'm really excited to use this phone..
    Contact ngreen. He provides an awesome service!
    03-27-09 11:27 PM
    Contact ngreen. He provides an awesome service!
    Is it quick and easy? are the codes different for every phone? can you help me unlock my phone? I guess I'll try to contact ngreen... Thanks!
    03-27-09 11:31 PM
    Is it quick and easy? are the codes different for every phone? can you help me unlock my phone? I guess I'll try to contact ngreen... Thanks!
    It took 1 week for me. Unlock codes are different for every phone. Yeah contact ngreen he replies super fast. Payment is through paypal so you are secure if you are worried that he wont be able to provide the codes but that would be very strage cause he infact does get them for you
    03-27-09 11:34 PM
593 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD