05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 45678 ...
tools
    did you contact him?
    Well today is only Wednesday. I've been in contact with him everyday since I purchased the service, just to make sure I followed the steps correctly, and to ensure he just doesn't disappear on me.

And yes, if the codes are sent every two weeks on set days (every other thursday) than it is possible to only have to wait 4 or 5 days. I bought my code last thursday (not even a week ago) and supposedly I get mine tomorrow. The cut-off day is 3 days prior to the server being accessible, which was monday of this week. This is all information I've received from Mick (ngreen) over MSN.

He seems like a decent enough guy and has even answered my 'non-unlocking questions' regarding my Storm. He seems very knowledgeable and has been very helpful so far. I'm hoping he follows through with working unlock codes tomorrow, though.

As for the benefits of unlocking a phone, it's so you can use it on another network. For instance, my current contract is with Rogers for my blackberry pearl 8100. I still have two years left on that contract so if I want to cancel it I have to pay $400 to do so if I want to use a Storm on the Telus network. OR I could unlock it from the Telus network, put my Rogers sim card in the phone and then use the storm on the Rogers network. It's also convenient if you have an AT&T (or other American based company) SIM card for when you do travel to the states you can use their network and not have to worry about roaming charges. This also covers Europe and Asia, as well.

In total, tomorrow is supposed to be our big day, according to ngreen. So, let's hold out for one more day, and as soon as it's like... 10am EST tomorrow morning, lets bombard him with emails.
    03-25-09 07:01 AM
    Tomorrow is day 15 for me, if I don't have it by then I'm filing a complaint with paypal since there's no reason it should take any longer than tomorrow, so we'll find out then!
    03-25-09 07:12 AM
    Tomorrow is day 14 for me. Hopefully I get my code tomorrow.
    03-25-09 08:17 AM
    One more day to go.
    03-25-09 08:17 AM
    Same here! ngreen has said that it should be no later then friday
    03-25-09 08:40 AM
    Going back through my orders the first one was placed on the 11 so 14 days would be up Tuesday the 31st.
    That being said, it looks like they're calculating the days by business days, which I don't believe was mentioned.

So yes, 14 business days (mon-fri) would be the 31st. Regardless, I'm still hoping to have my code tomorrow. I'll wait for this batch to come back, regardless, as I've already waited this long, but if after my first attempt it doesn't work, I'm just going to get a contract with Telus, or at least a month to month plan.
    03-25-09 09:09 AM
    RLP06 can you get the unlock code for Bell aswell?

Can you ngreen?
    Bell USA I can get codes for.
    03-25-09 05:33 PM
    can he get the codes for the bold 9000?
    03-25-09 05:50 PM
    They said they can submit for the codes every 2 weeks which is 14 days. I don't see what 14 business days would suddenly have to do with anything here ...
    03-25-09 06:08 PM
    I am expecting codes back from supplier any day. I have waited 3 months working with supplier to get these codes for Telus and Bell. We received our first test cases back about 10 days ago and I was very happy to see they finally came back good.
    There is only one supplier that furnishes codes with this data base method, and I have seen only three people selling these .
    I have no reason to sell these codes that I know would not come back as found.
    Every one has paid through paypal so everyone is protected.
    Everyone has full access to me PM, MSN, PIN, or phone #
    Anyone that has paid me and is worried that I will not deliver you can PM me and I will refund your money.
    I would like for Telus and Bell codes to be found with the code generating software like VZW so I could supply instantly, but Telus and Bell security has been tight. I do not like the wait either, I have many people that are waiting to order codes but are waiting to see how the codes come back from this order. And I understand.
    All the test codes that worked, each person had used a least 2 of their 10 tries on wrong codes. This is why I ran test and did not offer until I have confirmed good codes.
    Again I will email as soon as I receive codes, and if you feel you can not wait any longer please contact me and I will refund you money

I have asked my supplier to give me set dates for code submits and he says we can submit codes every other Wednesday while we have Telus and Bell requests.
    Any other questions please contact me.

Going back through my orders the first one was placed on the 11 so 14 days would be up Tuesday the 31st.
    thanks for the update.
    03-25-09 06:15 PM
    They said they can submit for the codes every 2 weeks which is 14 days. I don't see what 14 business days would suddenly have to do with anything here ...
    Not sure, Lee. Until I see otherwise I'm going to trust Ngreen. He's stayed in contact and assured me that even if he can't provide a code, he will refund the money. Nothing to lose.

Again, he's been very helpful so far and I sure hope it's not just a facade he's putting on in order to get our money.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
    03-25-09 06:35 PM
    Tomorrow is day 15 for me, if I don't have it by then I'm filing a complaint with paypal since there's no reason it should take any longer than tomorrow, so we'll find out then!
    Paypal will not do anything since it is menioned in their agreement that DIGITAL and INTERNET delivery is not covered. Been there seen that

good luck ... hope you get the codes. !!! im not saying that you won't just prepare for the worst so that when it comes you will be ready
    03-25-09 08:32 PM
    I'm trusting, I don't think it's worth the effort to sell what 5 of these and make $100? It's not like it's a good scam even if it was, pretty confident it's all legit.
    03-25-09 09:05 PM
    i unlocked my storm, used it on at&t and used a o2 card with it and worked perfectly. pictures with it working with both are attached locus is the o2 card.

Attachment 18936

Attachment 18939
    03-25-09 09:51 PM
    i unlocked my storm, used it on at&t and used a o2 card with it and worked perfectly. pictures with it working with both are attached locus is the o2 card.

Attachment 18936

Attachment 18939
    VERIZONN is easy... THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE><>>
    03-25-09 11:27 PM
    I'm trusting, I don't think it's worth the effort to sell what 5 of these and make $100? It's not like it's a good scam even if it was, pretty confident it's all legit.
    Actually if you are talking about 5 of these will make 250 X 10 that's 2.5 k it's good for 1 week of living
    03-25-09 11:28 PM
    Heh, Horizon did mine up and I didn't wait no 14 days.
    03-25-09 11:37 PM
    Heh, Horizon did mine up and I didn't wait no 14 days.
    what is your STORM or DO YOU have a storm ? The debate is about TELUS and BELL Storms
    03-25-09 11:49 PM
    I again talk to ngreen yesterday, he said to me that he will start receiving the code today up to next tuesday. Then now, all we need to do is wait and cross fingers.
    03-26-09 02:03 AM
    I asked him the that today, Hanelas. He said the same thing. He hopes to have them all by the end of monday, early tuesday.
    03-26-09 08:22 AM
    I sent ngreen my money for my unlock code yesterday. He has replied to every e-mail inquiry I have sent him in more than timely matter.
    03-26-09 09:48 AM
    Anyone receive anything yet?

I think it's kinda misleading how he said "Oh yeah, we'll have them for Thursday" and actually means "It starts thursday, but you might not get yours til Tuesday".

Regardless, it's fine. I got it good. I sent my payment and info a week ago, so I'm not complaining.

Just hoping they come soon, for all of us!
    03-26-09 10:49 AM
    So, no one has gotten a code yet today?

Jesus...
    03-26-09 03:30 PM
    i talked to another vendor in Ontario and he has been telling me much the same as mgreen. It was supposed to be this past wednesday and now it is starting Thursday and all by Friday. I am on day 15 and he told me he would refund my money. I don't know what to make of this.
    03-26-09 05:14 PM
    Yeah I have spoken with approx 4 or 5 different places and they are all saying minimum 7 days and up to 20 days to get the code. Kinda sucks since any other code you can get within a couple hours, worst case. Guess we will have to just wait it out.
    03-26-09 07:06 PM
593 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD