05-31-11 07:02 PM
593 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Yes of course, i will post on crackberry forum when ever i have the code or not.
    Day 7! will this be my day?

I will also post how it goes
    Thanks and Good Luck!
    03-20-09 10:42 AM
    It's a pleasure
    03-20-09 01:06 PM
    like wise!
    03-20-09 01:20 PM
    I'm on day 8 nothing yet, still waiting but no rush for me My bf has a Rogers blackberry so I have one to test it with once it goes.
    03-20-09 01:26 PM
    If this is legit can someone drop me a pm?
    03-20-09 01:34 PM
    PM or mail me.

Going away to Europe next week. Would be nice. Can it be done in time?

grouptel-hotmail.com
    03-22-09 01:27 AM
    Day 11 for me...
    03-23-09 01:11 PM
    I Walked into a TELUS store, and was told to check out this website
    that provided remote unlock codes for the TELUS and BELL blackberry storm

IT's true,
    I paid through paypal, and they emailed be back the remote unlock code in 2 weeks.

My TELUS blackberry storm is now unlocked...I'm using it with fido no problem

I recommend this website

unlockblackberry_ca
    03-23-09 07:45 PM
    BBBMAN
    Can you post a picture of your storm unlock to Fido,

Did someone receive a code yet??

I order mine about 10 days ago and no news. But I trust the guy.
    I guess it's going to take 14 days...
    03-23-09 08:04 PM
    Hey ngreen. where are you?
    why not send the code for those who aready paid and are participating on this thread like leemoreau there on day 11 or jorobillard on day 10. This way we know you are legit which will convince me and many others to pay you.
    Last edited by DAOBBSTORM; 03-23-09 at 08:20 PM.
    03-23-09 08:17 PM
    I Walked into a TELUS store, and was told to check out this website
    that provided remote unlock codes for the TELUS and BELL blackberry storm

IT's true,
    I paid through paypal, and they emailed be back the remote unlock code in 2 weeks.

My TELUS blackberry storm is now unlocked...I'm using it with fido no problem

I recommend this website

unlockblackberry_ca
    hey bbbman, what is the site you were told?
    03-23-09 08:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hannelas Nicolas
    Yes of course, i will post on crackberry forum when ever i have the code or not.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brad82
    Day 7! will this be my day?

I will also post how it goes

Thanks and Good Luck!
    Any news from these guys?
    Last edited by DAOBBSTORM; 03-23-09 at 08:31 PM.
    03-23-09 08:28 PM
    I did not use Ngreen, I use someone else . But I spoke with him a few time so I am not worry, I guess those thing take time.... But I was curious to see some you actualy get a code, like a picture of the phone with Rogers or Fido on it.
    I will let you has soon has I get my unlock code.
    03-23-09 09:30 PM
    Here's some alternative (of course more expensive then ngreen):unlockblackberry.ca does it for 80$ (US or CAN) and Myklecell.com for 64$US. Have anyone heard if HorizonWireless are able to do it?
    03-23-09 09:40 PM
    As soon as I get mine I'll post a screenshot for you all. Day 14 for me is Thursday then Friday I'm leaving for Mexico for a week so hopefully I'll have it before then but if not I'll be disappearing for a week until I get back!
    03-23-09 09:59 PM
    If you do get a code to unlock the phone what are the applications that comes with unlocking the phone?
    Thanks
    D
    03-23-09 10:15 PM
    If you do get a code to unlock the phone what are the applications that comes with unlocking the phone?
    Thanks
    D
    I'm not sure I really understand you're question... the unlock is not for any applications but to be able to use other simcard. There is no application it's just a little procedure.
    03-23-09 10:19 PM
    I also want to unlock my Telus Storm. I'll be checking back here to see how others made out. Please post when codes are received and if all worked out.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:22 PM
    So actually as i understand no 1 is up to the 14th day? Well i guess finally the codes are not coming? lol well good luck guys... i really hope it works out for you!!! TRUST is a big word. and Proof is the word
    03-23-09 10:59 PM
    We were the first to get these codes they are not generated with software they come from a database which we can only access every two weeks. I emailed update to everyone who has bought a code from me and talked to most on msn or by phone. If they have questions they can contact me any time. I gave all a chance to see my eBay feedback for all my unlock codes and phones sold.

bmerdinian's your right trust is a big word. If you had looked at my site you would see my track record. I will keep note of your pin,and wish you well in getting your phone unlocked
    Hi, maybe could you post when you will be able to access this database so as all the guys around here stop being mad.
    03-23-09 11:56 PM
    We were the first to get these codes they are not generated with software they come from a database which we can only access every two weeks. I emailed update to everyone who has bought a code from me and talked to most on msn or by phone. If they have questions they can contact me any time. I gave all a chance to see my eBay feedback for all my unlock codes and phones sold.

bmerdinian's your right trust is a big word. If you had looked at my site you would see my track record. I will keep note of your pin,and wish you well in getting your phone unlocked
    we pined each other and we spoke ... i am not saying that you are not doing hte job... the only thing i am answering there are other people here that they trusted some other people... if you know what i mean . on the other hand hasnt it been 14 days to some of them ? if so why dont they post their answers or experiences so that some other people will benefit as you know i do work for TELUS and you know that i can track anyphone i want. Since TELUS is CDMA so no worries. my pin is there so that i can help out our clients no matter where they go and my other pin is 3057CAAB and the other pin is 3057B76A so choose whichever you want to communicate. i have 3 storms right now in from of me just to TEST ... and good luck with the unlocking guys ... nothing is impossile
    Last edited by bmerdinian; 03-24-09 at 12:40 AM.
    03-23-09 11:59 PM
    Hi, maybe could you post when you will be able to access this database so as all the guys around here stop being mad.
    thank you ... correclty said
    Last edited by bmerdinian; 03-24-09 at 12:08 AM.
    03-24-09 12:00 AM
    Hi Everyone - I'm with ROGERS and also have a supposedly unlocked Telus Storm..everything seems to work fine except at the top where the ROGERS carrier name should be it still says "Activation Required" Can anyone please tell me if my phone is indeed unlocked or not? And if not how can I get it to say ROGERS at the top?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

A
    03-24-09 12:24 AM
    Hi Everyone - I'm with ROGERS and also have a supposedly unlocked Telus Storm..everything seems to work fine except at the top where the ROGERS carrier name should be it still says "Activation Required" Can anyone please tell me if my phone is indeed unlocked or not? And if not how can I get it to say ROGERS at the top?

A
    it says activation required and your phone works? if it does then this means the GSM part is working and the CDMA is not unlocked... that is not a full unlock... how did you unlock TURBO SIM? or @ least where did u unlock?
    03-24-09 12:37 AM

A
    Hi, this has nothing to do with unlocking. It only means that your phone is not activated via a CDMA carrier. If you search for the words : "Activation Required" you may found one or more threads talking about it and you may also have solution to remove this message.

If your Telus Storm is unlocked as you said, then, you can use any sim from any carrier on it. Unlocking the phone is only for the GSM part.
    03-24-09 12:41 AM
593 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD