05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 222324
tools
    Sometimes carriers block phones if they are reported stolen. Another reason to double-check with your carrier before buying a used phone.
    05-06-10 02:38 PM
    If the unlock solution cant hepl me, can i get my money back. If yes, how?

Thanks guys,
    05-09-10 09:36 AM
    Why would you get your money back? once it's unlocked you have used the product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 09:40 AM
    If the unlock solution cant hepl me, can i get my money back. If yes, how?

Thanks guys,
    The only way the code wouldn't work is if the imei/provider is wrong or the phone blocked.

If so we have solutions for both cases.
    05-09-10 11:47 AM
    i know how to do it i just dont have the code and after 10 times the phone is locked forever
    06-07-10 11:19 PM
    i know how to do it i just dont have the code and after 10 times the phone is locked forever
    Correct, if there's been more then 10 attempts with the wrong code, then the phone will be hardlocked to the provider and the only we can unlock it it by having the phone physically.
    06-07-10 11:51 PM
    I've been carrying two phones - a Verizon (US) Storm 9530 and a Virgin no-contract LG Flare. Had some job changes and the Storm won't be usable - unless I can use it in place of the LG; Virgin has changed their basic $25/mo talk-only account to 200 minutes and unlimited web/email (even pop) and text. I just don't have $300 to pay for a new Curve (that I don't want anyway) - I'd rather keep the oldStorm.

*IF* the Storm can be unlocked is there any way it can be used in place of the throwaway Flare? I don't see how as the Flare has no SIM card - under the battery is a MEID DEC number and below it a MEID MEX number, along with the model, FCC ID and S/N's.

Any hope?
    06-11-10 07:15 PM
    I've been carrying two phones - a Verizon (US) Storm 9530 and a Virgin no-contract LG Flare. Had some job changes and the Storm won't be usable - unless I can use it in place of the LG; Virgin has changed their basic $25/mo talk-only account to 200 minutes and unlimited web/email (even pop) and text. I just don't have $300 to pay for a new Curve (that I don't want anyway) - I'd rather keep the oldStorm.

*IF* the Storm can be unlocked is there any way it can be used in place of the throwaway Flare? I don't see how as the Flare has no SIM card - under the battery is a MEID DEC number and below it a MEID MEX number, along with the model, FCC ID and S/N's.

Any hope?
    Unlocking only deals with the GSM portion not the CDMA which uses the MEID. You would have to ask Virgin if they would activate it on their network.
    06-11-10 09:45 PM
    Doesn't look like Virgin has an open ESN policy
    06-12-10 12:07 AM
    best instructions? better than mine?
    07-06-10 09:18 PM
    They never give up
    07-06-10 09:21 PM
    Oh nice!!!!!
    07-13-10 04:11 PM
    this is so relevant to me
    08-08-10 06:08 PM
    this is so relevant to me
    How can we help you?
    08-09-10 01:41 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card> turn device sideways>enter mep2
    so what is the code after you punchin mep2. i had the code done 10x to unlock it but nothing happen, they said you have to do it 10x as a part of phone glitching but no avail, it says "code error" and the thing that make me crazy is you have to do it 10x to attempt, in my phone i still had three (3) more attempt but i stop it to look for proper code if you get the code wrong then your phone is garbage,(that is what i see it).
    if someone can give me code or something about this telus balckberry storm 9530 i'll appriciate it.
    05-31-11 08:57 AM
    so what is the code after you punchin mep2. i had the code done 10x to unlock it but nothing happen, they said you have to do it 10x as a part of phone glitching but no avail, it says "code error" and the thing that make me crazy is you have to do it 10x to attempt, in my phone i still had three (3) more attempt but i stop it to look for proper code if you get the code wrong then your phone is garbage,(that is what i see it).
    if someone can give me code or something about this telus balckberry storm 9530 i'll appriciate it.
    You don't have to do it 10 times, if it says code error it means you have the wrong unlock code.
    05-31-11 09:57 AM

don't keep putting in the wrong code again and again, it will make your phone permanently unusable. Just contact our support team and we'll work out a solution for you
    05-31-11 10:37 AM
    People tend to get mixed with network unlock codes and personal passwords. Entering the wrong network unlock code will hardlock your Blackberry to the original provider. Entering the wrong user password more then 10 times will reset and erase all user content in the phone.
    05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 222324
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD