05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 21222324
tools
    Pm me for info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-13-09 03:57 PM
    Hey im new to Crackberry. Which one of you can hook me up with an unlocking code in return for some cash. Im trying to use a telus storm 9530 on fido. How mush are we talking?
    We can help you unlock your Telus Storm.
    11-13-09 04:03 PM
    We can help..visit our site for more details
    11-13-09 04:04 PM
    Hey im new to Crackberry. Which one of you can hook me up with an unlocking code in return for some cash. Im trying to use a telus storm 9530 on fido. How mush are we talking?
    We have promo for $19.99 for Telus Storm unlock code. Turnaround time is fast too.
    11-13-09 04:27 PM
    Let us know if you want it unlocked as well.
    11-13-09 05:38 PM
    So i did do some research on the forums and searched for a definate procedure and how to do it , couldnt find it out. Now before you tell me telus will refuse to give the codes. I already know that. But i can get the unlock codes since i know a family member who works for telus, but he isnt sure how to unlock it, but didnt mind giving me the codes for the phone.

So if anyone has a procedure and wants guinea pig it out i'll give it a shot.
    i do have a problem to find the code. but i still tell you where you should go and watch how to do? go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and then write in search box how unlock blackberry storm 9530. lots of videos there. main thing you need 15 numbers codes thats it.
    Last edited by indrishb; 11-28-09 at 12:40 AM. Reason: helping if someone know something.
    11-28-09 12:40 AM
    i do have a problem to find the code. but i still tell you where you should go and watch how to do? go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and then write in search box how unlock blackberry storm 9530. lots of videos there. main thing you need 15 numbers codes thats it.
    11-28-09 12:41 AM
    We can help you get the code for your Blackberry.

11-28-09 12:42 AM
    Need an unlock code for a 9530 Telus with ver 4.7 on it. Where is the best/fastest place to go these days???
    04-04-10 05:53 PM
    We can get it for you just let us know.

04-04-10 05:58 PM
    Need an unlock code for a 9530 Telus with ver 4.7 on it. Where is the best/fastest place to go these days???
    We can help you unlock it. Most of us can send you the code right away and will offer you the best possible price.

Let us know if you need any help.
    04-04-10 06:06 PM
    Were you able to get it? There are a number of us unlockers on Crackberry.com that have great pricing and turnaround times!
    04-05-10 09:04 AM
    Looks likes it...hasn't posted since.
    04-06-10 11:26 PM
    Ok I'm heading off to Norway in May then off to Austria and Czech. I want to unlock my Telus Storm but have no idea how to go about this. Do any of you unlockers accept EMTs?
    For those of you who travel who is the best carrier to get a Simcard from over there? Is it best to buy one in London on my stop over? I'd like a data plan more than anything so my BBM and email work. Any snags on email connections especially the telus blackberry server?

04-09-10 02:17 AM
    EMT's? Not us. Lol. Each carrier doesn't have their own bb servers. All carriers go through the same ones. Need to research providers overseas who offer prepaid bb service.

04-09-10 02:24 AM
    We accept EMT! Email us for account details. Should be able to have your Storm unlocked asap.

Sorry haven't been out to that end of the world so wouldn't be able to recommend any good prepaid sims to use.
    04-09-10 05:55 AM
    Ok I'm heading off to Norway in May then off to Austria and Czech. I want to unlock my Telus Storm but have no idea how to go about this. Do any of you unlockers accept EMTs?
    For those of you who travel who is the best carrier to get a Simcard from over there? Is it best to buy one in London on my stop over? I'd like a data plan more than anything so my BBM and email work. Any snags on email connections especially the telus blackberry server?

Yes we accept EMT. What we recommend is to buy the SIM once in your destination so you can see what they have to offer.

Let us know if you need any help.
    04-09-10 10:40 AM
    My storm was unlocked by Unlocking.com. Though I don't know if they accept EMTs, but i would bet they do too. Their link is in my sig file below
    04-10-10 11:56 PM
    EMT is only available to Canadian banks.
    04-10-10 11:57 PM
    Curious,

I have an S2 with a TELUS sim inside, and Im trying to unlock with a code that I Purchased from a Vendor on here.

Anyone know if I need to use a different SIM? Or is the unlock method possible with any sim?
    04-12-10 04:55 PM
    Curious,

I have an S2 with a TELUS sim inside, and Im trying to unlock with a code that I Purchased from a Vendor on here.

Anyone know if I need to use a different SIM? Or is the unlock method possible with any sim?
    You can just use any SIM card.
    04-12-10 04:56 PM
    Curious,

You can use any SIM card to unlock the phone.
    04-12-10 05:39 PM
    Hi guys,

My name's mike from Thailand, My aunt asked me to unlock her Strom 9530 from TELUS and I already buy a code. But in the process, after I put MEDP. My phone show me this message...

Personalization:

Sim Disable
    Network Blocked
    Network subset Disable
    Serice provider Disable
    Corporate Disable

I found that it didn't show Sim's ID no. In the first row. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

PS. My provider is GSM
    05-06-10 07:22 AM
    Hi guys,

My name's mike from Thailand, My aunt asked me to unlock her Strom 9530 from TELUS and I already buy a code. But in the process, after I put MEDP. My phone show me this message...

Personalization:

Sim Disable
    Network Blocked
    Network subset Disable
    Serice provider Disable
    Corporate Disable

Thanks a lot

PS. My provider is GSM

The device has been blocked from the network. Unlocking will not help your situation sorry.
    05-06-10 08:34 AM
    Hi guys,

Personalization:

Sim Disable
    Network Blocked
    Network subset Disable
    Serice provider Disable
    Corporate Disable

Thanks a lot

PS. My provider is GSM
    Network-Blocked means someone tried to unlock the phone too many times with the wrong code . We can get it unlocked for you, but we need to have the phone physically. Email us for more info. We have multiple service centers around the world.
    05-06-10 10:22 AM
593 ... 21222324
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD