05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 2021222324
tools
    ya'll unlocking the Telus Storm is toally possible. I'm using mine with Rogers now.

I was able to get my Telus Blackberry Storm unlocked by this site:
    remoteunlocking.ca

My code was delivered in less than 24 Hours.
    07-17-09 01:41 AM
    I've just been skimming through this thread, tryin to understand unlocking the phone, and it seems that the only reason to do this is if you want to use this phone on another network? It doesn't allow or enable anything else on the device itself?
    07-17-09 08:09 AM
    I've just been skimming through this thread, tryin to understand unlocking the phone, and it seems that the only reason to do this is if you want to use this phone on another network? It doesn't allow or enable anything else on the device itself?
    That's correct no new enhancements happen with an unlock,only use for other carriers SIM cards.
    07-17-09 08:17 AM
    That's correct no new enhancements happen with an unlock,only use for other carriers SIM cards.
    Yes. It's true. The only advantage is to avoid roaming + long distance charge when you're out of country to travel to another country. if you have a satisfied Telus or Bell plan and don't want to use your phone abroad, I don't think it's necessary to unlock your phone just for switching to Rogers.

The best unlock company I strongly recommend is 'cellunlock.net'. It has not only the best price (CAD29.99) on the market, but also good and fast service.
    Last edited by ancinca; 07-17-09 at 09:37 AM.
    07-17-09 09:32 AM
    anyone know how to use unicdma and with a telus tour? need to remove the activaiton required.
    07-20-09 01:55 PM
    So i did do some research on the forums and searched for a definate procedure and how to do it , couldnt find it out. Now before you tell me telus will refuse to give the codes. I already know that. But i can get the unlock codes since i know a family member who works for telus, but he isnt sure how to unlock it, but didnt mind giving me the codes for the phone.

So if anyone has a procedure and wants guinea pig it out i'll give it a shot.
    i would appreciate it it's for my 15 yr old son who bought one with his money from his summer job
    07-26-09 05:20 PM
    Has anyone been able to get data when roaming and using a US sim card?

I have an AT&T card and they have told me I cannot get data unless I get a phone from them. They tell me I need an AT&T phone to be able to get data because it has to be configured to there network. I think this is probably BS.

Any info would be greatly apprieciated.

Thanks.
    08-04-09 09:55 AM
    Once unlocked you will need a BB data plan from Att and you will need to download Att services books to your phone.
    08-04-09 10:11 AM
    Once unlocked you will need a BB data plan from Att and you will need to download Att services books to your phone.
    Thanks Mick. LOL. I love customer service at phone companies... they're so informed.

I got a data plan and asked them about this and they told me it wasn't possible. I'll try again.

How do I download the AT&T service books?
    08-04-09 11:13 AM
    08-04-09 11:30 AM
    *Update*- All Bell/Telus/Sprint Codes are delayed to Monday. If you haven't placed your order yet, you can do so and get your unlock code by Monday.
    08-05-09 10:47 AM
    Interesting thread.
    08-07-09 09:25 PM
    Why do you find interesting?
    08-07-09 09:30 PM
    All Bell.Telus Codes ordered over the weekend are expected to be delivered Monday. Verizon Storm codes are sent instantly. Remember to call your provider first in case they give it to you for free.
    08-07-09 10:29 PM
    By unlocking the storm, you are able to use other sim cards to avoid paying roaming charges when traveling abroad. What about data services? Would this still be available? Or do you have to hack it again to get data services for apps, web browsing...etc.
    08-29-09 12:24 AM
    I got my unlocking code by NGREEN. Works perfectly.
    Nice communication.
    08-29-09 06:59 AM
    By unlocking the storm, you are able to use other sim cards to avoid paying roaming charges when traveling abroad. What about data services? Would this still be available? Or do you have to hack it again to get data services for apps, web browsing...etc.
    You would have to have a data plan (if available) with your prepaid sim card abroad.
    08-29-09 10:24 AM
    Just got the code from Cellunlock.net phone tells me it's unlocked now I just have to get out of the Cooper Basin to try it out! Thanks guys.
    09-12-09 04:49 AM
    I used ngreen's service to unlock the hidden potential in three Storms and I couldn't be happier with the service I got. He got me the codes super fast and the easy to understand step-by-step instructions made the unlocking process virtually chimp-proof.
    FYI, ngreen is no longer a member of this forum so don't bother PMing him. Just drop a post and he will see it.
    09-18-09 10:05 PM
    I got mine unlocked by mobile-to-go: mobile-to-go.com - remote unlocking ordering

The code was delivered almost instantly... My Storm is now working on Fido with PIN and Email!
    09-22-09 05:56 PM
    Just got the code from Cellunlock.net phone tells me it's unlocked now I just have to get out of the Cooper Basin to try it out! Thanks guys.
    Always a pleasure!
    09-22-09 05:58 PM
    H3XX, think you could hook me up with those codes? I wish i had something in return..
    10-22-09 06:04 PM
    H3XX, think you could hook me up with those codes? I wish i had something in return..
    He didn't get them for free, he paid for them. Which anyone of us unlockers can provide them to u when you purchase them from us.
    10-22-09 06:21 PM
    Money usually works in return!
    10-22-09 10:34 PM
    Hey im new to Crackberry. Which one of you can hook me up with an unlocking code in return for some cash. Im trying to use a telus storm 9530 on fido. How mush are we talking?
    11-13-09 03:56 PM
593 ... 2021222324
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD