05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    i currently have a storm on the telus nework, if i unlock it will it work on the Bell network?
    Hi
    No it won't because Bell will not allow you to switch your current line to that ESN. Unlocking the Storm will enable you to use it with any GSM provider.
    06-22-09 12:04 AM
    ngreen please PM me as well, I don`t have enough posts! Thanks so much.
    06-25-09 04:04 PM
    ngreen if you wouldn't mind, I'm picking up a new 9530 tomorrow (after giving up waiting for the tour... hence my user name) and could use a PM as well =D

Thanks!!
    06-25-09 06:02 PM
    ngreen if you wouldn't mind, I'm picking up a new 9530 tomorrow (after giving up waiting for the tour... hence my user name) and could use a PM as well =D

Thanks!!
    You should wait for the Tour, It's confirmed to be out July 15th. We've already unlocked 5 units that were given at a launch party.
    06-25-09 06:06 PM
    Hey cellunlocknet, just wondering when you are going to process new unlock codes for the storm?
    06-25-09 06:28 PM
    Hey cellunlocknet, just wondering when you are going to process new unlock codes for the storm?
    Process should take place tomorrow or Monday and codes are usually in a couple of days later, and most time the next day.
    06-25-09 06:30 PM
    Next process for Bell & Telus Storms Unlock Codes will be tomorrow (Friday, June 26th) at 9pm EST. Make sure to place your order on time. If ever we are able to extend the deadline, we will let you know.

Remember to use coupon code "crackb50" to get your 50% Instant Discount! Find the code cheaper? let us know, we guarantee the best price
    06-25-09 10:20 PM
    Deadline is tonight 12am EST for Bell/Telus Storm Unlock Codes. Next processing will be in approximately 10days.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 06-26-09 at 08:59 AM.
    06-26-09 08:48 AM
    Hey ngreen

I have a telus 9530 and am looking to unlock it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    07-01-09 10:57 AM
    We can help you unlock you Telus/Bell Storm.
    07-01-09 10:59 AM
    Telus/Bell Storm Unlock Codes from last submit are in, we are sorting what we received and sending them out!
    07-01-09 11:12 AM
    I have a Blackberry Storm from Telus. Just recently I asked them for the unlock code because I was going to Europe and wanted to get a local sim card. Well of course they didn't give it to me so I did a little research....and found it!
    I found a web site two days before I was to leave. Well I decided to give it a chance, but it said it may take a few weeks to get, but I completed the form and sent them the $$$.
    Two days latter while at Toronto airport I got an email from the provider giving me the unlocking code for my unit!!!! So while flying to Europe I completed the instructions which only took a few minutes. I went to the Option menu and then sim card and it said DISABLED!
    When I got to Europe and bought a T-Mobile sim card in the country I was staying, followed the instructions and.......IT WORKED!! Now I have an unlocked Storm from Telus.

Oh, by the way it was from Storm Unlocker!! Hope this helps.. let me know if it worked for you too!!
    07-02-09 07:07 PM
    Telus/Bell Storm Unlock Codes from last submit are in, we are sorting what we received and sending them out!
    I am still waiting for mine. Any idea how long until they are all sent out? I placed my order June 18. Thanks!
    07-04-09 12:44 PM
    I am still waiting for mine. Any idea how long until they are all sent out? I placed my order June 18. Thanks!
    Actually what happenned is that we received only part of them, the rest is all due on Monday. Any orders placed today will also be delivered Monday as well.
    07-04-09 01:36 PM
    hey,

ngreen could yeah send me a pm too, i dont have enough posts to email you

I have a blackberry 9530 on telus and would like to use it on rogers
    07-05-09 06:18 PM
    So.. the only way to get Telus BB STORM unlocked is by sites like cellunlocking and such. Dam..

EDIT : Oh, also, if I get my phone unlocked and say that I wiped my phone or something. My phone will still be unlocked because its unlocked through the phone MEID & PIN and those numbers never change. Just need some clarification D:
    Last edited by Sighx; 07-05-09 at 07:03 PM.
    07-05-09 06:56 PM
    So.. the only way to get Telus BB STORM unlocked is by sites like cellunlocking and such. Dam..

EDIT : Oh, also, if I get my phone unlocked and say that I wiped my phone or something. My phone will still be unlocked because its unlocked through the phone MEID & PIN and those numbers never change. Just need some clarification D:
    Hi
    That's correct, even if you wipe your handheld or do an OS update, the code will still work and be the same, as the code is unique to the imei.
    07-05-09 09:12 PM
    Yes all BlackBerrys when unlocked it is permanent. Not like the IPhone when you update OS it locks back up
    07-05-09 09:16 PM
    The rest of the codes are in so we are sending them out at the moment.

Also we will be announcing shortly a much faster service to get your Bell & Telus Storm Unlock code!
    07-06-09 05:19 PM
    Hello Everyone!

Starting today, we are now able to provide you with Bell & Telus Storm Unlock Codes super fast!

Turnaround 6 to 24 Hours!

NO NEED TO WAIT TWO WEEKS ANYMORE
    NO MORE SUBMISSION DATES!
    07-06-09 06:35 PM
    i still have over 2 years on my contract with telus, what would be the benefits of unlocking me telus storm...?
    thanks
    07-06-09 06:54 PM
    Unlocking allows you to use a sim card from another carrier. If you are not going to use Storm with another carrier no benefit to unlock unless you want to sell the phone then you can get more people who can use the phone.
    07-06-09 06:57 PM
    All Bell & Telus Storm codes are now delivered within 6-24 Hours!
    07-07-09 04:11 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card> turn device sideways>enter mep2
    bit of a correction to this post. You first enter "mepd" then "mep2" then a screen will pop up asking for the 10 digit unlock code. Telus won't give me anything and are not very helpful.
    07-13-09 11:39 PM
    bit of a correction to this post. You first enter "mepd" then "mep2" then a screen will pop up asking for the 10 digit unlock code. Telus won't give me anything and are not very helpful.
    Yeah Telus and Bell never give the codes out, but we can help you unlock Blackberry Storm.

Unlock Codes are 8 or 16 Digit. (10 means attempts left to enter the correct code)
    07-13-09 11:45 PM
593 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD