05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    sent my order in today at 11... hope i made the deadline! You guys send in the codes on the weekends?
    Hi,
    if you ordered through us then yes you made it, we should be taking orders until tonight. If the deadline extends, we will keep you posted. We process and deliver codes 7 days a week/365 Day a Year and are online almost 20 hours/day.
    06-12-09 10:19 AM
    i am getting a swap unit from telus (chances are its a refurb) i just wanted to know if its still possible to unlock the phone?

thanks
    06-12-09 02:44 PM
    i am getting a swap unit from telus (chances are its a refurb) i just wanted to know if its still possible to unlock the phone?

thanks
    Hi
    Yes it can be unlocked as well.
    06-12-09 02:45 PM
    Hey,

Unlock Codes for Bell & Telus Storms from last submit are in. We are sorting them and sending out
    06-15-09 05:43 PM
    In the instructions you guys wrote "Turn off all wireless connections" Do you just mean like close google maps, web browser ect... before entering the code?
    06-16-09 06:41 AM
    In the instructions you guys wrote "Turn off all wireless connections" Do you just mean like close google maps, web browser ect... before entering the code?
    Hi
    No, you will see on the main menu an icon that will say "Manage Connections" you select that and then simply hit "Turn all connections off"
    06-16-09 09:23 AM
    Lol i cant for the life of me find that option!

Is it a problem if i unlock it without that option set?
    06-16-09 07:55 PM
    Lol i cant for the life of me find that option!

Is it a problem if i unlock it without that option set?
    Hi
    Its ok you can do it with the wireless on also.
    06-16-09 07:57 PM
    Works great! Poped my friends Iphone sim card from the rogers network.. Works great!

Thanks for the great service and support!
    06-16-09 08:02 PM
    Works great! Poped my friends Iphone sim card from the rogers network.. Works great!

Thanks for the great service and support!
    Glad to hear that, enjoy your unlocked storm
    06-16-09 08:04 PM
    I bought my phone straight out. I think I should get my unlock code for free. Haha.
    so how do you unlock your phone? How can you tell if you phone is unlocked? Lastly, where does one get this code to unlock it and what are the steps to unlock once you have a code?

Cheers!
    06-17-09 05:09 PM
    ngreen can ya send me an email aswell?

thanks

sarshad(at)rogers.blackberry.net
    06-17-09 07:52 PM
    We Now Can Get Telus / Bell Remote Unlock Codes

Pm Me For Details
    unfortunately i don't have enough posts so can u pm me
    (frisco88@videotron.ca) with details
    tks bram
    06-17-09 09:50 PM
    does anyone know how to unlock a vodafone storm 9500, ping me and let me know please 20CB3CC8 thanks
    06-17-09 10:01 PM
    I just received my code two days ago from cellunlocknet.
    While the code was accepted by my Storm, and it worked fine for one entire day; today has been nothing but a massive headache.

When I switch from my CDMA connection to my GSM 2G connection; it works for an entire 10 minutes before I get the usual SIM Card Error on the top of my screen and drop off into SOS mode. I then go into Options -> Advanced Options -> SIM Card and "No Valid SIM Card" displays in this screen as well.

The only thing that temporarily fixes it is a battery pull (which I had to do 11 times today)

I have wiped my device and ensured that I am on 2G and not a 2&3G or 3G connection. My current OS is 4.7.0.148 and to no avail. Also, in the brief 5-10 minutes that it does work in GSM mode before reverting to SIM Card Error mode, it still displays my CDMA number as "My number" instead of my GSM number.

My last communication with cellunlocknet was this morning when he suggested that I upgrade my OS. When I advised him that I was already running 4.7.0.148, he told me he would contact his tech for any other advice and I'm still awaiting a reply.
    I know that my SIM card is not the problem as it works fine on my regular GSM handset.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as there has to be a better way than doing a battery pull once an hour...
    06-17-09 10:38 PM
    unfortunately i don't have enough posts so can u pm me
    (frisco88@videotron.ca) with details
    tks bram
    Hi
    We got your order to unlock your Bell Storm.
    06-17-09 10:56 PM
    I just received my code two days ago from cellunlocknet.
    While the code was accepted by my Storm, and it worked fine for one entire day; today has been nothing but a massive headache.

When I switch from my CDMA connection to my GSM 2G connection; it works for an entire 10 minutes before I get the usual SIM Card Error on the top of my screen and drop off into SOS mode. I then go into Options -> Advanced Options -> SIM Card and "No Valid SIM Card" displays in this screen as well.

The only thing that temporarily fixes it is a battery pull (which I had to do 11 times today)

I have wiped my device and ensured that I am on 2G and not a 2&3G or 3G connection. My current OS is 4.7.0.148 and to no avail. Also, in the brief 5-10 minutes that it does work in GSM mode before reverting to SIM Card Error mode, it still displays my CDMA number as "My number" instead of my GSM number.

My last communication with cellunlocknet was this morning when he suggested that I upgrade my OS. When I advised him that I was already running 4.7.0.148, he told me he would contact his tech for any other advice and I'm still awaiting a reply.
    I know that my SIM card is not the problem as it works fine on my regular GSM handset.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as there has to be a better way than doing a battery pull once an hour...
    Hi
    Seems like other members experienced the same issue, try the following for a day to see if that helps:
    Put a small chunk of a business card over the SIM slot to put pressure on the SIM card and make sure it's fully touching the contacts on the phone.
    06-17-09 11:02 PM
    Hi
    Seems like other members experienced the same issue, try the following for a day to see if that helps:
    Put a small chunk of a business card over the SIM slot to put pressure on the SIM card and make sure it's fully touching the contacts on the phone.
    Ok, I just realized something which may explain my problem :

I don't think my phone is completely unlocked.

When I got to Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card>Type MEPD; everything shows up as Disabled except Network which displays "Inactive"
    06-17-09 11:11 PM
    Ok, I just realized something which may explain my problem :

I don't think my phone is completely unlocked.

When I got to Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card>Type MEPD; everything shows up as Disabled except Network which displays "Inactive"

Inactive or Disabled= Unlocked
    Active= Locked
    06-17-09 11:13 PM
    Inactive or Disabled= Unlocked
    Active= Locked
    Ok, because I've seen other members post that everything should display as Disabled. I'll try stuffing a card behind my SIM card in case it's a contact problem although I seriously doubt that this is the cause due to the fact that my SIM starts working again when I do either a QuickPull or physical battery pull.

I'll keep you posted.
    06-17-09 11:17 PM
    Ok, because I've seen other members post that everything should display as Disabled. I'll try stuffing a card behind my SIM card in case it's a contact problem although I seriously doubt that this is the cause due to the fact that my SIM starts working again when I do either a QuickPull or physical battery pull.

I'll keep you posted.
    Most if not all Storms will say Inactive. Bolds, Curves etc... will say Disabled. Try cleaning also the contacts of the SIM card with alcohol as well. It's the first time we have a case like this and we've unlocked thousands of Telus or Bell Storms. It can also be a problem with the unit. Is your phone under warranty? Can you have it replaced? if not we can get that done for you as well, and we wouldn't charge you for the new Storm code.

Keep us posted!
    06-17-09 11:21 PM

I'll keep you posted.
    How is your Storm acting today?
    06-18-09 09:18 AM
    ngreen.

Please pm me as i am interested to unlock my telus storm but don't have enough posts to pm you...

Thanks!
    06-18-09 04:57 PM
    i currently have a storm on the telus nework, if i unlock it will it work on the Bell network?
    06-21-09 05:23 PM
    No. Once you unlock you can use any GSM company (Rogers, Fido etc.) but only one CDMA (Telus)
    06-21-09 08:08 PM
593 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD