05-31-11 07:02 PM
593 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    need unlock for telus storm by may 1st . can anyone do this?
    04-22-09 08:51 PM
    need unlock for telus storm by may 1st . can anyone do this?
    Hi
    Yes we are still taking orders for this submit, and codes are expected this Friday,
    04-22-09 08:54 PM
    Hi
    Yes we are still taking orders for this submit, and codes are expected this Friday,
    you have PM
    04-22-09 08:58 PM
    Just bought an unlock code from Cell Unlock.net. Should be receiving it this Friday, will update thread at that time.

Spoke to them via BB Messenger, very easy to deal with. Expecting nothing but great things here.
    04-22-09 10:54 PM
    Thanks for the update... Do you know if this will effect the telus email or any other functionality negatively???
    NO, everything will run fine. Another update was released after i post a reply to you. Here is the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/le...9530-a-212788/

I did test it and it's the best leaked os i tested on my storm yet.
    04-23-09 02:33 PM
    I have a telus storm, and was wondering if the maunfacturers warranty would be void if i unlocked my phone? i also have a PEP extended warranty through future shop, and was wondering if that would be affected.

thanks
    04-25-09 12:22 AM
    I have a telus storm, and was wondering if the maunfacturers warranty would be void if i unlocked my phone? i also have a PEP extended warranty through future shop, and was wondering if that would be affected.

thanks
    Hi
    Unlocking the phone will not void your warranty at all because it's done by code that RIM themselves program in the phone and not by software.
    04-25-09 12:47 AM
    Hi Cellunlock

I was wondering if the codes for Telus phones that were to come in today has come in or not yet?

Thanks
    04-25-09 01:27 AM
    Hi Cellunlock

I was wondering if the codes for Telus phones that were to come in today has come in or not yet?

Thanks
    Hi
    Not yet, everyone is still waiting for them.
    04-25-09 01:34 AM
    what is the best price out there for unlocking telus storm right now?
    04-25-09 01:54 PM
    Where did you get your Storm? If you just purchased it from Telus directly then it would be locked and an unlock code would be required. If you purchased it off ebay or something like that it may be unlocked. Go to Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card>Type MEPD. Does it say that everything is disabled?
    Sorry it took me a while to respond. I live in Halifax, NS Canada and I bought my Storm from the Telus store in the Halifax Shopping Centre. It's the second Storm that I owned because the first one would randomly shut down, so they swapped it with a new one. But when both phones started up for the first time they would prompt me if I wanted to my phone to "auto-detect" available GSM and CDMA networks. I can also switch it to 1XEV, GSM/UMTS or Global in my network settings.

When I go into my SIM Card settings and type MEPD, it says that everything is disabled except for Network is Active, so I'm guessing it's not an "unlocked" phone, but I still have that option enabled? No idea.
    04-26-09 01:09 AM
    Where are the codes?
    04-26-09 09:23 PM
    eBay- $25-$40
    Horizonwireless-$39
    expressunlockcode.com-$35
    CellUnlock.net-$60
    cellunlocker.net-$35
    Our price is $29.99 once applying the coupon code "crackb50"
    04-26-09 09:25 PM
    Where are the codes?
    Codes are not out yet, we expected to have them last friday, hopefully they will be in tomorrow or latest Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    04-26-09 09:26 PM
    What is the advantage of an unlocked phone?
    I travelled to the USA for 11 days and paid for a $40 package from Telus for USA minutes when I was there.

Why is there a need to be on Rogers?
    Is the Telus network that bad?
    Personally I guess I'm just a dumb A** as I don't get it.
    04-26-09 10:36 PM
    What is the advantage of an unlocked phone?
    I travelled to the USA for 11 days and paid for a $40 package from Telus for USA minutes when I was there.

Why is there a need to be on Rogers?
    Is the Telus network that bad?
    Personally I guess I'm just a dumb A** as I don't get it.
    To me, that's a lot of money to spend on 11 days of wireless minutes. You could spend the same for a month if you could use a SIM card.

Moreover, the benefit really comes when you go to other countries, in Europe, Asia, etc. Wireless minutes are much cheaper there, and roaming rates for Canadians is so much more. Trust me, it's worth the savings.
    04-26-09 11:16 PM
    So any idea if the unlock codes will be in today?
    04-27-09 08:39 AM
    I was wonderin if i could get the codes from you????
    04-27-09 09:54 AM
    Any idea when exactly today the unlock codes will be in?
    04-27-09 11:05 AM
    No codes yet? Still a chance they will be in today?
    04-27-09 02:52 PM
    No codes yet? Still a chance they will be in today?
    Hi
    Yes we were told that they would be in today or tomorrow latest. They could come in at any time of the day. The minute we get them, we email them.
    04-27-09 02:54 PM
    Hopefully today the codes roll in right???
    04-28-09 11:55 AM
    Hopefully today the codes roll in right???
    We sure hope so! Alot of customers have been patient. The minute they come in they will be emailed.

Hopefully today is the day
    04-28-09 11:59 AM
    Man I will pumped once these codes come in. I have been waiting for well over a month and a half for mine. First company couldn't get it, second has been looking for almost a month, first try was unsuccessful but trying again a second time doing something different. Have my fingers crossed!
    04-28-09 12:22 PM
    Hey Everyone!

Bell & Telus Storm Codes are back, we are sorting them and will start sending them as soon as possible!
    04-28-09 03:16 PM
593 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD