05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Thanks to the guys at CellUnlock.net, got my unlock code today (5 Business Days) for my Bell Storm. Very easy to follow instructions, worked like a charm. These guys are great and I would recommend them to anyone who has a bell storm.
    04-13-09 05:56 PM
    Thanks a lot CellUnlock.net I got my code today and worked great. They are the cheapest and took less then a week to get the code.
    04-13-09 06:22 PM
    I thought I was going to be stuck with Bell but I found the guys at cellunlock.net and got my code on the 6th day. I've now got my Storm on the Rogers network. I was skeptical at first because I was told that the data plan wouldn't work on an unlocked Storm but the guys at cellunlock.net told me that everything would work and they were right. I highly recommend these guys.
    Last edited by rvenable; 04-13-09 at 07:01 PM.
    04-13-09 06:58 PM
    got my unlock code today from ngreen, it worked perfectly and i would recommend him to anyone who needs to unlock their blackberry storm. I especially liked how if you ever have any concerns you can send him an email and he replies within the half hour!
    04-13-09 07:09 PM
    Thanks a lot CellUnlock.net I got my code today and worked great. They are the cheapest and took less then a week to get the code.
    I ordered mine from Cellunlock in mid march and had it after 2 weeks. I was lucky as I only payed 24$ since I got a 50% promotional price. They are definitely the cheapest in the unlocking business.
    04-13-09 08:36 PM
    Can I have the instructions on inputing the codes. I cant seem to get the code menu up when i put in meppd2 on my telus storm
    04-13-09 10:02 PM
    Can I have the instructions on inputing the codes. I cant seem to get the code menu up when i put in meppd2 on my telus storm
    Hi
    1. Insert any sim card
    2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
    3. Go to Options
    4. Select Advanced Options
    5. Select SIM Card
    6. Hit menu select show keybord
    7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
    8. Enter mep2
    9. Now it will say enter network mep code
    04-13-09 10:04 PM
    I received my Telus Storm unlock code from cellunlock.net today and it worked perfectly on the first try. I now can use my Fido SIM and TMobile SIM in GSM voice mode. Switching between Telus 1XEV and GSM is super fast. Takes less than 5 seconds to obtain a signal and be able to make a call. The code did take the full 11 business days as the codes are only generated every 2 weeks.

Thanks cellunlock.net for the free unlock code for my Bold, and now the long awaited unlock code for my Telus Storm.

NOTE : This cellunlock guy never sleeps...it doesn't matter when you email him...day/night/weekends, you always get a reply within minutes to an hour.
    04-13-09 10:10 PM
    Thanks a lot Cellunlocknet, now my Future is finally Friendly, i'm FREE!!!!!!!
    04-13-09 10:24 PM
    I have entered in my mep unlock code and followed each step of the unlock procedure word for word and received “code accepted” however whenever I switch to the GSM/UMTS network my phone states ”SIM Card Rejected” However in the Mobile Network area in Moblie Network Options it shows Rogers Wireless and SOS at the top of the screen. I am testing using my old Rogers SIM and suspect that may be the issue as it is no longer activated. Can someone confirm if this may be the case as I don’t want to activate the SIM if I can’t get this to work. Also I have updated the OS to Bell V4.7.0.122 (Telus Storm) if that makes a difference. Thank you to anyone who replies.
    Last edited by darrenqc; 04-13-09 at 11:43 PM.
    04-13-09 11:29 PM
    I have entered in my mep unlock code and followed each step of the unlock procedure word for word and received code accepted however whenever I switch to the GSM/UMTS network my phone states SIM Card Rejected However in the Mobile Network area in Moblie Network Options it shows Rogers Wireless and SOS at the top of the screen. I am testing using my old Rogers SIM and suspect that may be the issue as it is no longer activated. Can someone confirm if this may be the case as I dont want to activate the SIM if I cant get this to work. Also I have updated the OS to Bell V4.7.0.122 (Telus Storm) if that makes a difference. Thank you to anyone who replies.

With your old sim card in type mepd if it says network inactive or disabled your phone is unlocked and nothing to worry about
    04-13-09 11:46 PM
    With your old sim card in type mepd if it says network inactive or disabled your phone is unlocked and nothing to worry about
    Yes it says Network Inactive so it looks like it did work. I will have to get the SIM activated with Rogers to test further. Thank you for the reply.

ID: 893540400300828XXXX
    Personalization:
    SIM: Disabled
    Network: Inactive
    Network Subset: Disabled
    Service Provider Disabled
    Corporate: Disabled
    Phone Number: 604309XXXX
    04-13-09 11:57 PM
    I received my unlock code From Cellunlock.net early this afternoon and entered it into the phone...worked perfectly! I had a couple of questions on the procedure that I wasn't quite sure of so I emailed them and received a reply within 5 minutes! They seem to have super customer service and I highly recommend anyone who needs their Telus or Bell Storms unlocked to give them a try.
    BTW - Everything works on either network.
    Last edited by buwee; 04-14-09 at 01:06 AM.
    04-14-09 12:33 AM
    Geez all you guys are getting you unlock codes. I ordered from Horizon Wireless over 2 weeks ago now and still no code. Cellunlocknet, when will you be getting codes in again? I may place an order within the next couple days.
    04-14-09 09:21 AM
    got my unlock code from ngreen this morning. took about only a week if you send it in at the right time. Thanks man/woman, will recommend others
    04-14-09 10:40 AM
    i just got my code from horizon wireless like an hour or so ago
    entered it in and code was accepted
    tried it with my other fido card, had to restart to make it work
    but it works now so im very happy!
    04-14-09 10:45 AM
    i just got my code from horizon wireless like an hour or so ago
    entered it in and code was accepted
    tried it with my other fido card, had to restart to make it work
    but it works now so im very happy!
    When did you order your code? I ordered over 2 weeks ago and was promised a delivery last Friday and then yesterday. Still no code today .
    04-14-09 11:20 AM
    All ours codes were back yesterday all are working
    Check us out
    04-14-09 03:02 PM
    When did you order your code? I ordered over 2 weeks ago and was promised a delivery last Friday and then yesterday. Still no code today .
    i ordered my code on march 27
    and i got it around 10:30ish this morning
    04-14-09 04:03 PM
    Now that my phone is unlocked can I keep the sim card in when I switch back to telus?
    04-14-09 05:21 PM
    Yes you can keep sim in phone. You just have to change network settings to global or gsm.
    04-14-09 05:38 PM
    has anyone got a bell storm unlocked yet?
    Yes, I have gotten a few Bell and Telus phones unlocked, and sold them to GSM users.
    04-14-09 05:53 PM
    Yes it says Network Inactive so it looks like it did work. I will have to get the SIM activated with Rogers to test further. Thank you for the reply.

ID: 893540400300828XXXX
    Personalization:
    SIM: Disabled
    Network: Inactive
    Network Subset: Disabled
    Service Provider Disabled
    Corporate: Disabled
    Phone Number: 604309XXXX
    Update – I borrowed a working Rogers SIM card and tested and this time I was able to connect to the Rogers EDGE network. I used cellfservices.com for the unlock. I have attached a screen capture for those of you who are interested.

Last edited by darrenqc; 04-14-09 at 08:01 PM.
    04-14-09 07:00 PM
    I understand that this thread is for Telus/Bell users in Canada, but in case any Verizon Wireless people happen to look here, they don't need to buy the SIM unlock code for their Storm. VZW will give it to them free for the asking. Just mention that you are traveling internationally and want to use another SIM. This is not restricted to those who paid full retail.

Those of us using Verizon Wireless thought that our carrier really was the expert at extra charges, but it seems that the Canadian carriers are even better (like the MMS restrictions) .
    04-14-09 07:45 PM
    Geez all you guys are getting you unlock codes. I ordered from Horizon Wireless over 2 weeks ago now and still no code. Cellunlocknet, when will you be getting codes in again? I may place an order within the next couple days.
    Hi
    Next processing will be April 22nd and codes should be back the following Friday.
    04-14-09 11:35 PM
593 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD