05-31-11 07:02 PM
593 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    So I just finished reading through this thread... Two quick questions.

1) Do I NEED a Telus Sim card in the phone to unlock the Storm? My Storm, from Telus, doesn't have a sim card in it.. But I do have my Rogers Sim card which I planned on putting in it.
    Use your telus roaming sim card that was delivered with the storm even if roaming is not activated on your account as you will not be able to unlock without this sim. I personnally tested and unlock my telus storm.
    Last edited by Hannelas Nicolas; 04-08-09 at 12:57 AM.
    04-07-09 02:08 PM
    We Now Can Get Telus / Bell Remote Unlock Codes

Pm Me For Details
    How much will you charge for the code on a BB storm.... I only want to unlock it so I can turn the MMS back on.
    04-08-09 10:36 AM
    1.) Telus does not use SIM cards. You will need a SIM card to unlock your phone, so you can use your Rogers SIM to unlock your phone.

2.) We'll let CellUnlock answer that one.

Thanks,
    MykleCell
    Actually I DO have a Telus SIM card. Dude get your facts straight before you tell people stuff... You're going to mess people up when they are already confused.

Now do something useful and tell me how I can unlock the MMS feature of the phone. Telus has the MMS feature hidden on the Storm 9530
    04-08-09 10:59 AM
    Actually I DO have a Telus SIM card. Dude get your facts straight before you tell people stuff... You're going to mess people up when they are already confused.

Now do something useful and tell me how I can unlock the MMS feature of the phone. Telus has the MMS feature hidden on the Storm 9530
    Do I NEED this card to unlock?
    04-08-09 11:12 AM
    You need a sim card installed to unlock phone. You can use a Rogers sim if you dont have Telus
    04-08-09 11:44 AM
    If you unlock your telus storm, do you get full MMS capabilities back?
    04-08-09 12:03 PM
    You need a sim card installed to unlock phone. You can use a Rogers sim if you dont have Telus
    Okay, thanks.
    04-08-09 12:27 PM
    Yes with data package you get mms
    I don't see the mms option on my unlocked Telus BB storm.
    04-08-09 01:27 PM
    Telus is CDMA just like VZW. You do not need sim card to work on their network. When you unlock phone then you can use any GSM sim card like Rogers, ATT etc. Does not affect using phone on Telus or VZW.
    You do need a sim card in phone to unlock
    MMS is not compatible with Telus/Bell
    Last edited by ngreen; 04-08-09 at 01:38 PM.
    04-08-09 01:30 PM
    do a search on here...there are plenty of places to get an unlock code from....with just a little "donation"...
    and what sites are these.. email me.
    04-08-09 03:19 PM
    If you unlock your telus storm, do you get full MMS capabilities back?
    yes if you use it on the gsm side....i know telus dosen't support mms on their blackberry...
    04-08-09 04:15 PM
    yes if you use it on the gsm side....i know telus dosen't support mms on their blackberry...
    yeah that part really chaps my asss

what a way to short change your high end customers. i still like it better than rogers who repeatedly raped me with no hint of lube...right through my pants.

but it's still a damn cheapassed way to go on telus part
    04-08-09 04:25 PM

The Telus sim card is for roaming only but can be used to unlock the phone
    04-08-09 06:24 PM
    Telus is CDMA just like VZW. You do not need sim card to work on their network. When you unlock phone then you can use any GSM sim card like Rogers, ATT etc. Does not affect using phone on Telus or VZW.
    You do need a sim card in phone to unlock
    MMS is not compatible with Telus/Bell
    Bell is now supporting MMS,took long enough and they charge .50cents for it,I just send emails
    04-08-09 06:35 PM
    Did anybody get their code today for telus/bell BB Storm?
    04-10-09 07:39 PM
    Nope. Was told today and never received.
    04-10-09 07:44 PM
    Codes for Wednesday's run are not out yet. They probably got delayed because of "Good Friday". The minute they come in, they will be emailed to everyone waiting.
    04-10-09 11:59 PM
    Ngreen, can you pm me too please, caz i cant pm u! dont have enough posts. I would like to get my telus stom9530 unlocked!..
    thanks
    04-11-09 10:45 PM
    there is a website for unlock bell and telus blackberry storm so click here

HorizonWireless Can Now Unlock Telus & Bell BlackBerry Storm 9530’s | BlackBerryNews.com
    04-13-09 11:09 AM
    Anyone order their Telus or Bell Storm unlock code from Horizon Wireless? I ordered mine two weeks ago now but still havent received. Was suppose to get it this past Friday but there were delays because of Easter. Really looking forward to getting this code so I can use my Storm on Rogers.
    04-13-09 01:06 PM
    I ordered from cellunlock and haven't received mine. According to the twitter they are supposed to be today... Considering this is the 3rd time the day has changed, not holding my breath.
    04-13-09 01:36 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    Telus and Bell Storm codes are back! We are sorting them and emailing all codes today! Thank you for your patience!
    04-13-09 01:58 PM
    Got my unlocked code today, Worked like a charm. His price dropped during my order and gave me the sale price. I highly recommend allunlocks.com.

Thanks again
    04-13-09 05:32 PM
    Thanks RLP06...allunlocks.com just got my code and now my telus BB Storm is unlocked Ha! Ha!. I searched around and he was the cheapest...I must say I was a little nervous about getting the code but all is working. I know the instructions did not say to put the telus sim card in but from reading other post some said you should so I put the card in then did the unlock, now I am free.
    04-13-09 06:00 PM
    Got the unlocking code for my BB storm 9530 locked to the Bell network from cellunlock.net. They told me I would get the code between 5 - 12 working days, i got it on the 6th day. Remarkable service. CELLUNLOCK.NET highly recommended
    04-13-09 06:05 PM
593 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD