05-31-11 06:02 PM
593 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Hi
    Unlocking your Telus or Bell Storm or any other Blackberry does not void the warranty in any way, because it's done by code and not by software or hardware.

We returned 3 Storm to Telus that were defective and they have been unlocked by us and we never had an issue.
    Till now this is the case. Once what happened to iphone will happen to BB storms. Enjoy until it lasts. No 1 knows if the phone is unlocked but TELUS will start to check with a NON TELUS sim. Every phone is unlockedWARRANTY will be VOID. Just a heads up.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT NOW IS THE CASE. but it will be once the unlocking gets out of hand!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bmerdinian; 04-03-09 at 11:09 PM.
    04-03-09 10:56 PM
    Hi
    Yes we did. Your Telus Storm Unlock Code will be emailed in a couple of days.
    Cool. Thank you!!!
    04-04-09 01:10 AM
    Till now this is the case. Once what happened to iphone will happen to BB storms. Enjoy until it lasts. No 1 knows if the phone is unlocked but TELUS will start to check with a NON TELUS sim. Every phone is unlockedWARRANTY will be VOID. Just a heads up.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT NOW IS THE CASE. but it will be once the unlocking gets out of hand!!!!!!!
    In summary. TELUS SUCKS.
    I will never buy anything from telus.
    04-04-09 01:16 AM
    In summary. TELUS SUCKS.
    I will never buy anything from telus.
    TELUS is the only network. In the while world which will have 4g,cdma,iden, so u have to follow the leader. On the other hand if u r making money it's ut money u know where to spend it. Hope u find a second provider which is not no1 in the whole world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 01:42 AM
    dude you're freakin out! Calm down telus is not the best carrier in the world....

And telus will never check if the phone is unlocked or not the user paid for his phone so is got the right to do anything with it. Exect making money from it. So if a user is willing to pay to get his phone unlocked good fro him Telus will do nothing for that so stop yelling everywhere that the wolrd will end when telus will star looking for unlocked phone.....

BTW i work for telus.... :|
    04-05-09 01:52 AM
    dude you're freakin out! Calm down telus is not the best carrier in the world....

And telus will never check if the phone is unlocked or not the user paid for his phone so is got the right to do anything with it. Exect making money from it. So if a user is willing to pay to get his phone unlocked good fro him Telus will do nothing for that so stop yelling everywhere that the wolrd will end when telus will star looking for unlocked phone.....

BTW i work for telus.... :|
    What's ur tid? Or maybe u r an x I'd? Read what u wrote and rephras. I said the leader telecom that will only have all the technology. On the. Other hand TELUS pays for the. Phone mr agent. So that u know. And if they don't or u don't when u r. In ur booth selling I will make sure that will be checked. U will receive a communication in this Matter

04-05-09 02:21 AM
    What's ur tid? Or maybe u r an x I'd? Read what u wrote and rephras. I said the leader telecom that will only have all the technology. On the. Other hand TELUS pays for the. Phone mr agent. So that u know. And if they don't or u don't when u r. In ur booth selling I will make sure that will be checked. U will receive a communication in this Matter

well first of all don't tell me to rephrase or to re-read what i wrote because you grammar and spelling is as bad a cow graze my front yard....

And where exactly did you say that the "leader telecom that will only have all the technology", weird i can't find this anywhere in this thread....

yep Telus paid for the phone but still the client paid for it too. and paid way more than telus to get the phone. So say whatever you want you're far away from the truth....
    04-05-09 02:30 AM
    ok questions that I couldn't find the answer to
    1) Once unlocked will the phone still work on the Telus network (I would think yes, so long as I leave the Telus Sim Card in there, but I'm a noob so.........)
    2)Do any of you selling the codes take EMT's, I don't do Paypal and never will
    3)Does anyone know the going price on Simcards in Mexico and what kind of deals you get with purchase. When I was in Bali in November $25 got you 400 minutes International LD, unlimited texting as long as your minutes lasted (don't remember the local minutes, but it was over 1000), and a large amount of data as well.
    4)Why does it take so long to generate the code once payment is made? I leave Tuesday morning after a nightshift at 5am for the Mayan Riviera. Any chance I could get a code before then if I paid Sunday afternoon?
    04-05-09 02:50 AM
    I can answer for the question number 1: you don't even have to put the telus sim card in the phone the SIM card and Telus use two different network so you can keep the sim card from like At&t and be on the telus network. The only thing you would have to do is tell the phone wich network to use (that can be done in the network setting)
    04-05-09 03:00 AM
    ahh very cool thanks.
    04-05-09 03:07 AM
    bmerdinian You are a wacko big time. Are you mad that ngreen finally got the Telus unlock codes, are you going to track me down and void my warranty on my phone now it is unlocked.
    I am with Telus, TELUS SUCKS Number 1 network at what hiring nuts?
    Sprint will have 4G before Telus and you think iden is a good thing.
    Number 1 in world your a laughing stock and a fool.
    how old r u 18? i respect your ignorance !!! This is a FREE country, government wouldnt tax for STUPIDY so go ahead and be stupid as much as you want.
    04-05-09 12:40 PM
    I have to agree with consensus bmeridian you are a nut or a fool take your pick. Telus couldn't care if the phone is unlocked when its returned,they care about the money paid for the data and minutes nothing more. Oh wait they do care about the SAF.

Last edited by bryson412; 04-05-09 at 01:06 PM.
    04-05-09 01:04 PM
    I have to agree with consensus bmeridian are a nut or a fool take your pick. Telus couldn't care if the phone is unlocked when its returned,they care about the money paid for the data and minutes nothing more. Oh wait they do care about the SAF.

bryson412 you are not even on the TELUS network. Did i step on your tail so that you start barking ? Just go back to your hole
    04-05-09 01:06 PM
    and please dude if you are so high in this company why are you talking like that you should know that anything is tracable... ( remember your pm)
    04-05-09 05:17 PM
    and please dude if you are so high in this company why are you talking like that you should know that anything is tracable... ( remember your pm)
    @ least now we have an understanding that we are on the same page!

Check your PM
    04-05-09 05:30 PM
    Where do I find my IMEI # on my Telus Storm?

Thanks,

B.
    04-05-09 08:16 PM

Thanks,

B.
    Hi
    You can find it in the Menu Options/Status
    04-05-09 08:17 PM

Thanks,

B.
    press menu then options then status.
    04-05-09 08:18 PM
    Hi
    You can find it in the Menu Options/Status

Thanks,

B.
    04-05-09 08:19 PM

Thanks,

B.
    Anytime anynews on the unlocks?
    04-05-09 08:20 PM
    Anytime anynews on the unlocks?
    03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
    bmerdinian
    CrackBerry Addict
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Telus
    PIN: 3057B76A Join Date: Jan 2009

STORM TELUS Cant be UNLOCKED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people, I just wanted to make an FYI, i see lots of people that wants to unlock their STORMS with TELUS. Please make sure you dont contact Tech support for this issue since no 1 has the MEP code. The Subsity code will not unlocl the phone. STOP spending money on scamming companies stating they can. If needed in the near future. TELUS is gona be 4G since every knows and it's all over the internet even on TELUS page TELUS Mobility - Network Evolution (HSPA) So make sure not to spend your money to unlock the phone to sell or use on ROGERS/FIDO since it will not work. The storm is not locked. There is something else which i cant say so please please please. Hang in there. 4G's coming.

Thanks

Edit: REPHRASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you want to use the STORM with ROGERS and Fido. Testing the 3G network which is = to EVDO. and EVDO being more reliable So no need to unlock the phone and wait for TELUS to do the 4G network. REGARDLESS if the storm works or not. The storm is HSPA compatible. For some people that they dont understand what is that read THIS

" Research In Motion recently unveiled the BlackBerry Storm 9530 smartphone, to be offered by TELUS MOBILITY. Its the first smartphone to feature support for both EV-DO Rev. A and HSPA networks, giving BlackBerry Storm users seamless access to high-speed EV-DO Rev. A networks and HSPA networks?for true mobile broadband global roaming. The BlackBerry Storm supports dual-band Rev. A networks, single-band UMTS/HSPA networks, and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks. "

Hope this clears your thoughts

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post2116300 Windows
    You need to erase all you post from crackberry before you could claim you never said Telus was unlockable
    04-06-09 09:44 AM
    03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
    bmerdinian
    CrackBerry Addict
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Telus
    PIN: 3057B76A Join Date: Jan 2009

STORM TELUS Cant be UNLOCKED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people, I just wanted to make an FYI, i see lots of people that wants to unlock their STORMS with TELUS. Please make sure you dont contact Tech support for this issue since no 1 has the MEP code. The Subsity code will not unlocl the phone. STOP spending money on scamming companies stating they can. If needed in the near future. TELUS is gona be 4G since every knows and it's all over the internet even on TELUS page TELUS Mobility - Network Evolution (HSPA) So make sure not to spend your money to unlock the phone to sell or use on ROGERS/FIDO since it will not work. The storm is not locked. There is something else which i cant say so please please please. Hang in there. 4G's coming.

Thanks

Edit: REPHRASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you want to use the STORM with ROGERS and Fido. Testing the 3G network which is = to EVDO. and EVDO being more reliable So no need to unlock the phone and wait for TELUS to do the 4G network. REGARDLESS if the storm works or not. The storm is HSPA compatible. For some people that they dont understand what is that read THIS

" Research In Motion recently unveiled the BlackBerry Storm 9530 smartphone, to be offered by TELUS MOBILITY. Its the first smartphone to feature support for both EV-DO Rev. A and HSPA networks, giving BlackBerry Storm users seamless access to high-speed EV-DO Rev. A networks and HSPA networks?for true mobile broadband global roaming. The BlackBerry Storm supports dual-band Rev. A networks, single-band UMTS/HSPA networks, and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks. "

Hope this clears your thoughts

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post2116300 Windows
    You need to erase all you post from crackberry before you could claim you never said Telus was unlockable
    Since the storm is only able to receive 2100mhz HSPA (in europe) and telus announced that they will use 850/1900Mhz spectrum there is no way that the storm will work on the new HSPA network.

It's also the reason why 3G doesn't work on rogers... only EDGE (for the storm)
    04-06-09 11:40 AM
    So I just finished reading through this thread... Two quick questions.

1) Do I NEED a Telus Sim card in the phone to unlock the Storm? My Storm, from Telus, doesn't have a sim card in it.. But I do have my Rogers Sim card which I planned on putting in it.

2) Why do the codes take so long to receive? I ordered from cellunlock last week and am still waiting.
    04-06-09 02:26 PM
    So I just finished reading through this thread... Two quick questions.

1) Do I NEED a Telus Sim card in the phone to unlock the Storm? My Storm, from Telus, doesn't have a sim card in it.. But I do have my Rogers Sim card which I planned on putting in it.

2) Why do the codes take so long to receive? I ordered from cellunlock last week and am still waiting.

Hi
    The reason why the Telus and Bell Codes take longer is because they are only processed once every 2 weeks. So your code should return this week. If let's say someone would order his code today, he would get it in a couple of days only because processing will be this week. That's why we always tell customers 5-12 Business days. Don't worry your code will be here soon and you will enjoy an unlocked Storm.
    04-06-09 03:13 PM
    Hi
    The reason why the Telus and Bell Codes take longer is because they are only processed once every 2 weeks. So your code should return this week. If let's say someone would order his code today, he would get it in a couple of days only because processing will be this week. That's why we always tell customers 5-12 Business days. Don't worry your code will be here soon and you will enjoy an unlocked Storm.
    Okay

Thanks for your reply!

Just out of curiosity what day do you usually get the codes back during the week?
    04-06-09 04:30 PM
593 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD