05-31-11 07:02 PM
593 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    GOT MY CODE!

Thanks ngreen!

Question when I put my telus sim back into my phone I have "sim card rejected" at the too of my screen.
    Do I have to remove my telus sim?

Thanks
    Brad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 10:19 PM
    You have to have sim card in to unlock. Once unlocked you can remove and put in your carriers sim card in phone.
    03-28-09 10:23 PM
    As for the UniCDMA and Hexworshop stuff, only use this if you bought your phone straight out and it was never activated on a plan. It's to get rid of the 'Activation Required' heading that you may see if you just buy the phone straight out from a retailer.
    did anybody manage to take off the activation required msg? I d/loaded the uni cdma but the software can't read the phone at all...no matter what com port I'm using....we really have to get rid of this asap!!

03-29-09 11:02 AM
    I solved my issue with a battery pull!

03-29-09 12:07 PM
    Got my Storm up and running as well with Rogers. Everything works perfectly. Special thanks to James at Canuck Wireless(in the GTA)...above excellence service!!

PM me for contact info
    03-29-09 12:31 PM
    did anybody manage to take off the activation required msg? I d/loaded the uni cdma but the software can't read the phone at all...no matter what com port I'm using....we really have to get rid of this asap!!

Do you have Desktop Manager running? DM needs to open able to detect your PIN.

Then you should be able to select COM4 (most common for USB) and do a 'Read All'. Then put the phone into DM mode, do the memory location search, and bam. Done.
    03-29-09 01:41 PM
    hey,

ngreen could yeah send me a pm too, i dont have enough posts to email you

I have a blackberry 9530 on telus and would like to use it on rogers
    03-29-09 02:56 PM
    I need to unlock my Storm from Verizon..
    Can anyone do that?
    Thanks
    03-29-09 03:03 PM
    Dear Mick (ngreen),

It took 2 weeks but we finally got it. The code worked beautifully and I am able to use any SIM Card now. Its going to be a delight using prepaid sim cards across seas.

Love you bro, thanks again!

(Im on Telus. They'll be so mad, ahahahahaha)
    03-29-09 05:13 PM
    I need to unlock my Storm from Verizon..
    Can anyone do that?
    Thanks
    Yes, check out my signature. Codes come pretty fast, sometimes less than 1 hr
    03-29-09 05:31 PM

Dial ## 000000 (Send). In the Menu add your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate.
    03-29-09 09:18 PM
    You CAN NOT dial ##000000 and remove activation required on Telus phones.
    Go to tab 19 for detailed instructions
    03-29-09 09:27 PM
    You CAN NOT dial ##000000 and remove activation required on Telus phones.
    Go to tab 19 for detailed in structions
    We had 15 units given to us by Telus Corporate Stores to unlock and it worked but then again they were test units so actual units being sold may be different.

*Update*
    We just confirmed here with our tech and in fact they were Storms locked to Telus but unbranded, so disregard the ##000.. as it will not work on Telus Branded phones as Ngreen confirmed.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 03-29-09 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Update
    03-29-09 09:29 PM
    hey RPL06

i just paypal'd you through your web-site

could you keep me updated on the progress and if i was able to make it on this run or would i have to wait....thanks

Mike
    03-30-09 12:37 AM
    On the TELUS website it states if you want to buy the phone FULL price you can have it UNLOCKED originally from RIM.

TELUS DOES NOT HAVE UNLOCK CODES. People are not getting that !!! AGENTS DOESNT HAVE UNLOCK CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIM states the oposite.
    blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10 822&sliceId=2&docTypeID=DT_SUPPORTISSUE_1_1&dialog ID=64256398&stateId=1 0 64258851

Can you send me the link of the telus statement?
    Last edited by DAOBBSTORM; 03-30-09 at 01:08 AM.
    03-30-09 12:58 AM
    We Now Can Get Telus / Bell Remote Unlock Codes

Pm Me For Details

worked for me....thanks
    03-30-09 01:09 AM
    hey RPL06

i just paypal'd you through your web-site

could you keep me updated on the progress and if i was able to make it on this run or would i have to wait....thanks

Mike
    Unfortunately, the latest run completed already, I will definately keep you update on the process. Thanks!
    03-30-09 01:19 AM
    Hi, following my telus storm unlocked by green, today have been to my carrier office( ORANGE ). I add a data plan to my account and they install appropriate service book on my storm. Now, the internet, emails and MMS are working. Am connected on 3G and EDGE where 3G is not available. The only thing I need to test is the pin message.

03-30-09 11:01 AM
    You can test pin 30518793

03-30-09 11:13 AM
    You can test pin 30518793

Hi, pin tested and working good. Thanks a lot for you help and support.
    03-30-09 11:53 AM
    Mine is still going strong. Still receiving EDGE service. I do notice very abruptly that it will go into edge mode, but it kicks right back into EDGE within a couple of seconds.

Not a huge issue, considering I work in front of a computer screen, so I don't tend to use my phone for web browsing a whole lot.
    03-30-09 12:48 PM
    Works great for me too, on vacation in Mexico right now and put my friends Rogers sim in and shows Telecel - roaming ROGERS and I have edge, turned data off.
    03-30-09 01:57 PM
    Glad to see you got your code, Lee.

Enjoy your vacation.
    03-30-09 05:39 PM
    Dial ## 000000 (Send). In the Menu add your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate.
    my storm is from bell...and it dosen't work either..
    03-30-09 09:55 PM
    Do you have Desktop Manager running? DM needs to open able to detect your PIN.

Then you should be able to select COM4 (most common for USB) and do a 'Read All'. Then put the phone into DM mode, do the memory location search, and bam. Done.
    of course my friend...but still can't read the phone...
    03-30-09 09:57 PM
593 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD