Hi, I am helping out someone to unlock their brand new BB and I wanted to find out where the best place is to buy an unlock code? I am from the UK on the Orange network. I've seen a few unlock code providers but all of them were unsafe as they were using standard http connection which I don't feel safe with providing my details.

Is the IMEI # all I need to unlock? I want to do it remotely without having to connect the phone to the computer.

Also, after unlocking, will everything work as normal?

Main reason for unlocking is to be able to use local sim's abroad.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bunny00; 08-12-11 at 02:02 PM.
    08-12-11 01:54 PM
    Hi, I am helping out someone to unlock their brand new BB and I wanted to find out where the best place is to buy an unlock code? I am from the UK on the Orange network. I've seen a few unlock code providers but all of them were unsafe as they were using standard http connection which I don't feel safe with providing my details.

Is the IMEI # all I need to unlock? I want to do it remotely without having to connect the phone to the computer.

Thanks.
    This is the following info that you will need to unlock the current device:

IMEI:
    COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
    CARRIER ( DEVICE IS CURRENTLY LOCKED TO)
    MODEL#

After unlocking, the device will work as normal as before.
    08-12-11 09:19 PM
    what freethisberrydotcom told you is correct...
    08-13-11 11:57 AM

Thanks.
    Yes it could be unlocked.
    08-13-11 01:09 PM
    Yes it will work fine.

If your looking for a secure provider you can check us out we accept payments through paypal which is very secure.
    08-13-11 11:30 PM
    agree with xBlackBerry ......
    09-06-11 04:48 AM
    Unlocking Blackberry is 100% safe until you order for the unlock code from the genuine source. To unlock your blackberry you must need a 15 digit IMEI number, model number of your device & the network provider to which your device is locked with. Also once you unlocked your device then you can use any local carrier worldwide in your device.
    05-05-12 11:38 AM
    No spam please.
    05-05-12 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD