i tried to get an unlock code from a store and they came up with not found for some reason just got my rogers berry 9700 today need to use it for fido....anyone know where i can get a unlock code for it please

thank you
    11-04-09 04:04 AM
    i tried to get an unlock code from a store and they came up with not found for some reason just got my rogers berry 9700 today need to use it for fido....anyone know where i can get a unlock code for it please

thank you
    I hope this helps you at http://www.cellunlock.net/shoppingcart.asp

it cost $16.99 you get 50% off, apply this code in the promo then click apply. type crackb50. It work out to be $8.50 the cheapest unlock code website i found..

You will next to submit the imei number all the information is on this website.

Good Luck
    11-04-09 04:22 AM
    just did it now thanks so much read alot about cellunlock they seem to have a incredible reputation for customer service hopefully i can have my unlock code and my CRACKberry fix taken care of in the morning...i just cant wait to get back on bbm and have my thumbs fall off

how long did it take to get your code?
    11-04-09 04:39 AM
    I got my code very quickly, but I do not think they are opened 24/7, no doubt you will receive it shortly :-)
    11-04-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD