Hey all, so I have. 8520 which I bought a good old few months ago, I was hoping to get it unlocked but everywhere I look I find the prices a bit to much :/
    I'm currently on Orange UK (poor me!) But want to use my o2 contract sim.

I was just wondering if anyone knew a trusted site that I could get unlocked for at a reasonable price, I know that some network operators do it for free if you tell them that you are going abroad but unfortunately Orange charge a 20 fee for this.
    I've tried looking for a free solution but having no luck, this is really doing my head in!

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum or its already been asked but any help appreciated!
    Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 11:50 AM
    We can definitely help you. Shoot us an email (in our signature), and we can work something out for you!
    07-24-10 02:38 PM
    Let us know we can definitely beat any advertised price.
    07-24-10 09:41 PM
    Let us know if you still need help. Anyone on here will take care of you better than anywhere else you will find online for unlock codes!
    07-25-10 05:44 PM
    berrymods.com BerryMods Free Unlock Codes
    I went here just yeserday and got the code in about an hour for no cost. I joined the forum which seems to be all they want.. I did not think it was liget but turns out it was. They advertize a lot on this site, so no doubt their approch to making money is different than what you find in this forum and all the unlockers here. and lol for us poor saps with no access or know how to unlock its good for us.The prices for this service are way to high and while I dont know if they do what they say, (the unlockers in here) they are a bit misleading with their $1.88 stuff. That is not for a unlock code but for instructions on how to use your unlock code. Instruction on how to do this are all over the net for free.
    07-26-10 09:25 AM
    Replied to your PM
    07-26-10 11:42 PM
    I didn't realise there was more replies on here :S
    Thanks all for your help but I eventually got it unlocked!
    08-04-10 11:17 AM
    I didn't realise there was more replies on here :S
    Thanks all for your help but I eventually got it unlocked!
    Glad to hear. Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry
    08-04-10 11:20 AM