10-15-10 09:03 PM
47 12
tools
    have a friend who has tmobile, to call and get your code.
    12-09-08 06:14 PM
    those guys are not cheap.. very expensive.. these guys are cheap and fast in unlocking the blackberry.. I got mine done within 12 hours.. fastunlocker.com
    I requested a code from them and hadnt gotten it 36 hours later... I'm considering a Paypal transaction reversal as they dont answer their AIM user
    03-13-09 04:20 PM
    I requested a code from them and hadnt gotten it 36 hours later... I'm considering a Paypal transaction reversal as they dont answer their AIM user
    Never use a service, when you can get it done free.

see link below.
    03-13-09 06:04 PM
    Never use a service, when you can get it done free.

see link below.
    Is not an option in my country. Carriers dont give out unlock codes
    03-13-09 06:18 PM
    Ok, I take that back, I got it now
    03-13-09 07:22 PM
    I have a Tmobile blackberry curve 8320 and i want to unlock the network so i can use it with my AT&T card.

I found that you have go to
    Advanced settings> sim card> type MED> type MEDE and then it says to put the 16 digit code.

how do i found that code? for free purhaps?
    05-02-09 04:36 PM
    I have a Tmobile blackberry curve 8320 and i want to unlock the network so i can use it with my AT&T card.

I found that you have go to
    Advanced settings> sim card> type MED> type MEDE and then it says to put the 16 digit code.

how do i found that code? for free purhaps?
    follow link below.
    05-02-09 04:44 PM
    i recently bought a refurbished phone away, i live in trinidad and they are sayin that the phone is data locked so that i am unable to get internet.. they want me to return the phone so that the previous owner can untie it, i dont know the previous owner.. what can i do?
    01-17-10 11:05 AM
    i recently bought a refurbished phone away, i live in trinidad and they are sayin that the phone is data locked so that i am unable to get internet.. they want me to return the phone so that the previous owner can untie it, i dont know the previous owner.. what can i do?
    Which carrier is the phone from?
    01-17-10 11:49 AM
    I just tried to unlock a bb 8320 I got from a friend that is branded as a t-mo phone, and I have at&t.
    T-mobile said I need the previous owner w/active t-mobile account to call with imei #, or I need full msrp receipt to get the unlock code from t-mobile.
    I asked if there is any way they can give a non t-mobile customer the unlock code for a 2 year old phone and they csr answered not unless I had the reciept for full msrp of the phone.
    10-10-10 09:07 PM
    I just tried to unlock a bb 8320 I got from a friend that is branded as a t-mo phone, and I have at&t.
    T-mobile said I need the previous owner w/active t-mobile account to call with imei #, or I need full msrp receipt to get the unlock code from t-mobile.
    I asked if there is any way they can give a non t-mobile customer the unlock code for a 2 year old phone and they csr answered not unless I had the reciept for full msrp of the phone.
    From them yes, or you can purchase one from us or any other unlocker on here.
    10-11-10 12:38 AM
    That answer from CS is bad!

In other words if you bought the phone at a discount or used you can't get it unlocked!!!! NONSENSE!!!

Ask for the supervisor, and then their supervisor if necessary.
    10-11-10 07:12 AM
    That answer from CS is bad!

In other words if you bought the phone at a discount or used you can't get it unlocked!!!! NONSENSE!!!

Ask for the supervisor, and then their supervisor if necessary.
    I tried calling T-Mobile again this morning. I got to a customer service representative and same deal.
    I stated this time I purchased the phone from ebay about a week ago and would like to unlock the phone. He stated he could not unless I or someone I knew that is willing to do it for me had a T-Mobile account. He said I should try to contact Blackberry directly and see if they could help me because the cell phone companies can not do it unless I am a current or past(within 180 days) customer.
    He said he would file a paper to have the phone unlocked and they would then email the code to me, but seeing I am not a current or past T-mo customer that would be a no go.
    10-11-10 12:37 PM
    180 days or more customer? Wow thats pretty harsh.
    10-11-10 03:41 PM
    Usually they don't provide the code for free if the person isn't a customer of theirs.

At this point you've already tried them a few times. Your options are to try again, or use a company to unlock your phone for you.

Let either of us know if you have any questions
    10-12-10 12:00 AM
    Usually they don't provide the code for free if the person isn't a customer of theirs.

At this point you've already tried them a few times. Your options are to try again, or use a company to unlock your phone for you.

Let either of us know if you have any questions
    Just sent payment, now lets see how this works.
    10-15-10 01:12 PM
    10-15-10 01:20 PM
    All done!
    Yup, unlocked and up and running. Thank you.
    10-15-10 01:27 PM
    Good job!!
    10-15-10 01:31 PM
    Anytime!! Processing times are usually 1-5 minutes for codes
    10-15-10 01:33 PM
    Same here...sometimes we're so fast delivering unlock codes, we get speeding tickets
    10-15-10 01:52 PM
    Same here...sometimes we're so fast delivering unlock codes, we get speeding tickets
    lol...I'm pretty cheesy with my jokes at times, but c'mon man! LOL

j/k...We're so fast our customers sometimes ask us if we've even started yet!

Get it? I compared unlocking to...you know...another activity

HAAHAHAHA..sorry, its Friday night..and I seem to be my own source of entertainment
    10-15-10 09:03 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD