Hi There

I would always use Cellunlock.net for most of my past unlock codes.

I know they have been great and have helped many of us including me for free at times

But my question is, their site including many other do not have the BB Torch 9810 listed

I went to a night market here in vancouver and they said my phone has extra security and is unable to unlock because its a Torch and from Bell

Is this true ? or has anyone unlocked this phone and what is the cost...more/less ?

I have tried those free sites including freemyblackberry.com and they dont reply

any advice ?
    09-24-11 11:56 AM
    We support all gsm/hspa bb devices. Newer Bell devices are usally more because they have newer meps but please we offer crackberry members a coupon.
    09-24-11 05:45 PM
    Is it gsm or cdma? If gsm then send me the imei and mep, so I can see if I can calculate it.
    Last edited by errol1142; 09-25-11 at 11:09 AM.
    09-25-11 04:34 AM
    Why would we do that. We are not requesting codes.
    09-25-11 09:45 AM
    Why would we do that. We are not requesting codes.
    Was meant for the OP not you, my bad.
    09-25-11 11:08 AM
    No worries.
    09-25-11 12:40 PM
    Hi BabyJordan,

Many newer models have new security and not all unlockers can unlock them.

We as well as some other unlocker's on Crackberry can unlock ABSOLUTELY ALL Blackberry Models.

We've unlocked a lot of Bell and Telus 9900's & 9810's and can confirm that it can be unlocked 100%

USE coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

Let us know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James

Hi There

I know they have been great and have helped many of us including me for free at times

But my question is, their site including many other do not have the BB Torch 9810 listed

I went to a night market here in vancouver and they said my phone has extra security and is unable to unlock because its a Torch and from Bell

Is this true ? or has anyone unlocked this phone and what is the cost...more/less ?

I have tried those free sites including freemyblackberry.com and they dont reply

any advice ?
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 09-25-11 at 08:49 PM.
    09-25-11 08:47 PM
    Hi There

any advice ?
    I'm sure they can unlock it and so can we. Let us know.
    09-29-11 06:08 PM
    That phone is 100% unlockable. let us know if you still need help, you are in luck!
    09-30-11 05:42 AM
    we support the the 9810 unlock from bell we have it on our drop down menu for instant unlock.
    10-02-11 10:29 AM
    It's almost redundant to go to unlocking service websites and paying 10, 15, or 20 dollars to unlock BB's.

I have managed to unlock 8 or 9 different BB phones ranging from 8520's to 9810's for.............wait for it.......... a buck apiece. Where? eBay. Simple. So far, I have had 100% success with all the codes, and I'd encourage the OP to check out eBay first.

I know this will hurt many sites that charge a lot more for the same thing, but it's all about the deal.

Good luck!
    06-08-12 04:53 PM
    Be aware, Cellunlock.nt is Not really a good service. Chat always offline and nobody answer the phone or email. I got an invalid code, took two days to get a request to confirm imei and no answer for two more days. No answer yet. I am trying a different company now and will ask a refund... If they ever answer!!
    We sent you numerous emails and we never got your reply. We see now that the issue has been resolved. All codes are delivered by email. Let us know if you still need help.
    06-13-12 04:44 PM
    It's almost redundant to go to unlocking service websites and paying 10, 15, or 20 dollars to unlock BB's.

I have managed to unlock 8 or 9 different BB phones ranging from 8520's to 9810's for.............wait for it.......... a buck apiece. Where? eBay. Simple. So far, I have had 100% success with all the codes, and I'd encourage the OP to check out eBay first.

I know this will hurt many sites that charge a lot more for the same thing, but it's all about the deal.

Good luck!
    Doesn't hurt us We actually price match any price advertised online.
    06-13-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD