08-19-10 01:09 AM
37 12
tools
    Is that so? Hmm I've been searching but have not came across anything but it would be nice if you could share that free site that would unlock the bold 9700. Thank you kindly
    I'd be happy to do so if I could remember where it was, sorry.

Whoa, I FOUND IT!

blackberry FREE Unlocking codes Request [ONLY HERE] - GSM-Forum
    08-17-10 03:45 PM
    Sweeeeeeeeet I finally got my Bold 9700 unlocked from Global Unlock and it only took couple of hours to receive the code.
    08-17-10 04:38 PM
    Sweeeeeeeeet I finally got my Bold 9700 unlocked from Global Unlock and it only took couple of hours to receive the code.
    I'm glad you happy!!!
    08-17-10 05:09 PM
    I'm glad you happy!!!

Thank you I truly am
    08-17-10 05:42 PM
    Same story for unlocking my 9700 using Global Unlock. Successfully unlocked on Rogers network in Toronto, Canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 01:06 PM
    awesome, thanks ! i am on a contract not too sure if they will be willing to do that? but i shall try
    If you are in the states or canada go to berrymods.com, sign up and send them the info they request (carrier, imep)to unlocks and they will do it for free. No catches at all, they are also in the unlocks forum here.
    08-18-10 01:36 PM
    thanks done, lets see

And also just a question from you. Looks like you are on Telus as well.

Does unlocking void warranty?
    08-18-10 01:56 PM
    thanks done, lets see

Nope, I'm also on telus, it doesn't void the warranty. So rest assured, you will be fine. Just let telus know you would like to use another carrier's pay and talk sim in your blackberry when traveling and they should be able to give you easy instructions to unlock it.

08-18-10 08:06 PM
    Don't know about Telus, but when I unlocked my VZW BB the CS person stayed on the line and talked me through it step by step. She made it almost impossible to make a mistake!
    08-18-10 08:17 PM
    thanks done, lets see

no it doesn't, I checked that before I unlocked it.
    08-18-10 09:45 PM
    Nope, I'm also on telus, it doesn't void the warranty. So rest assured, you will be fine. Just let telus know you would like to use another carrier's pay and talk sim in your blackberry when traveling and they should be able to give you easy instructions to unlock it.

so telus does give out codes? i did call them last time and they said no we cant and they also said it does void warranty. I understand that is what they are trained to say .. and many ppl say unlocking does not void warranty ! but i will try again calling telus

thanks
    08-19-10 12:11 AM
    just ebay it.

i paid 50 cents for my code and it was emailed to me within 10 minutes of payment.
    08-19-10 01:09 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD