I have a t-mobile pearl and im looking to unlock it.
    I have friends that unlock their i-phones for free so im wondering is there an application/program or even website that will unlock my pearl for free?
    I know there are sites out there that will unlocking them for money but im trying to do it for free.
    Thanks.
    12-17-07 07:04 PM
    All you have to do is call T-mobile and ask them for the unlock code for your Blackberry. Its 100% FREE and they will email you the code and instructions with 24hrs.
    12-17-07 07:27 PM
    Is there another way like the ones i asked about?
    12-17-07 07:45 PM
    does that work with the ATT blackberry? cause im thinking of unlocking mine but what is the benafit of unlocking the phone if your going to stay with your curent carrier
    12-25-07 02:03 PM
    Most service providers will unlock your device IF you've been with them for more than 6 months, and are in 'good standing'...
    12-25-07 02:40 PM
    sweet, didnt know you could do that, thanks.. I'll keep you posted on what I get from Tmobile...
    12-26-07 02:16 PM
    My BB is orginaly from Rogers, but it worked with other carriers like Fido before, with the V4.2.1.67. After I updated the firmware to V4.2.1.108, Now It doesn't work with fido........... Can anybody help me please? What did I do wrong?
    12-30-07 02:52 AM
    what does unlocking bb mean? I have a pearl through work, its with tmobile, and I've already dwnloaded messenger and Y!go and added a media card and dwnloaded and customized all my songs, videos, and ringtones... I feel like I'm going to get fired for having too much fun with my BB!!! lol anyone else has a bb through work and can assure me that everything will be ok??? plz!!

so my questions... what kind of videos does the pearl's media player play? avi only? cuz it doesn't play mpg's right?

also, I had an 8125 through att for 2 yrs and Im going through complete withdrawal!! I miss the qwerty keyboard and my Windows anyone else in my shoes? the pearl has been a good rebound so far though.. lol
    12-30-07 05:39 AM
    Is there another way like the ones i asked about?
    Why would you want the other way?,you were given a easy and free way to do it,did i mention free?
    12-30-07 08:42 AM
    what does unlocking bb mean? I have a pearl through work, its with tmobile, and I've already dwnloaded messenger and Y!go and added a media card and dwnloaded and customized all my songs, videos, and ringtones... I feel like I'm going to get fired for having too much fun with my BB!!! lol anyone else has a bb through work and can assure me that everything will be ok??? plz!!

so my questions... what kind of videos does the pearl's media player play? avi only? cuz it doesn't play mpg's right?

also, I had an 8125 through att for 2 yrs and Im going through complete withdrawal!! I miss the qwerty keyboard and my Windows anyone else in my shoes? the pearl has been a good rebound so far though.. lol
    Unlocked blackberrys are allowed to have simcards from other carriers work on their blackberrys,like a att simcard working on a tmobile branded blackberry.You would have to talk to the IT department at your job to find out what features you can use and not use
    12-30-07 08:52 AM
    Right Now my bb work with other carriers. But if I update my firmware to a new one will it still work with other carriers?
    12-31-07 01:26 AM
    As for playing of videos, I have played .3gp and mp4 on mine with no problems
    12-31-07 03:12 PM
    Also, if your company didn't want you installing any of that they could easily block it on the BES.
    12-31-07 03:15 PM
    I have a t-mobile pearl and im looking to unlock it.
    I have friends that unlock their i-phones for free so im wondering is there an application/program or even website that will unlock my pearl for free?
    I know there are sites out there that will unlocking them for money but im trying to do it for free.
    Thanks.
    PM your IMEI and Your Blackberry Phone Unit
    09-06-12 07:56 PM
    Free Blackberry Unlocking - Unlock Your Blackberry For Free

This website that I run will unlock your Blackberry for free with the optional service to pay and get it faster.
    09-08-12 05:42 AM
    09-11-12 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD